The Incidental Coincidence

I was back in Mumbai again after a month over in Delhi. As I decided to try once again, I went to the office where forms are filled for 'competitive exams'. I went through the form, filled it and before submitting them back I again thought about it for almost ten times and then finally putting up all my courage I submitted it in no-win situation.

When I came back home, I started feeling nervous, jittery, tensed. I started making timetables in my mind and study plans and started gearing up because this is the last time and I need to fulfill my dream which is my families too. In all this planning's I forgot that today is my cousin sister's wedding which was reminded me by my elder sister saying I have to get ready as it's already 7 0'clock in the evening.

I wasn't feeling to go but as it's a family wedding I have to or else people will gonna say lots of things to mom. I said, mom I have nothing to wear. My mom said wait! I'll show how much you have to wear. Every time you don't have anything to wear. You go and take shower till then I'll take out something to wear

My mom took out an anarkali dress for me which I almost forgot that I have. As it's a heavy work dress I only wore it once in my brother's wedding but still it looks fabulous. Dark pink with royal blue and dupatta includes both the color in it and to with that royal blue wedges which I love to wear as it's a return gift to me from my sister while I was coming back to Mumbai.

My sister commanded me to sit down quietly and let her do what she is doing. I said I don't want to. She said you don't even apply even kajal in your eyes and going to attend cousin's wedding. So, she painted my face with some powders, little blusher on both the cheeks and kajal inside the eyes and eye liner on the eye lids. When she was about to paint my lips with lipstick or whatever gloss or who cares what was it I ran outside and she said, Donno when she'll be a girl, I have a huge doubt whether on her wedding will she do this procedure calmly and with her own wish and meanwhile I screamed, never in your cutest dreams also. I got ready in half an hour and I started screaming let's go! We're already late as usual. We have to go Navi Mumbai it'll take more than a hour almost.

We reached exactly on the time when my cousin, the bride along with my aunt and uncle and other cousins reached. The hall is big like we can play football over there. Cool arrangements, colorful lights on trees to look beautiful and wonderful chandeliers all over the ceilings where bride and groom were sitting.

I started roaming hither and tither and suddenly I heard a voice came from my back Hey! Beautiful. I turned around to see who is it? I was jaw dropped and astonished too to see Siddharth. I said Siddharth what are you doing over here? He said do I know you? I said with one slap you'll remember everything. I'm Surie. How could you forget me so easily? He said you must be kidding me, right and hang on a minute how do you know Surie? I exclaimed I'm Surie only. He said how could you be Surie? She's very simple girl and you aren't as simple as her. I know she's beautiful but not as you. You are terribly beautiful. You can kill anyone with this look. I bantered, stop killing me with those look in your eyes? It's me only, how would I make you realize that it's me only. He said Surie! You look so different. I asked him in confusion am I not looking good. He said different, different in a good way. I never thought in my dreams also that you can look so beautiful. I tried calling you but found your phone switched off and you deactivated your facebook account. I said yes it because I change my cell number and soon I'm going to activate my facebook account back again.

He said by the way you're dress? I interrupted him I know it's quite old fashion but to be honest I don't like to update myself with the changing fashion, a heavy work done in it but I like it very much. He said that's what I'm telling you. This color suits you and you're stone bracelet looks pretty on you. And with those wedges you are challenging me that you are taller than me. I started blushing, such a huge compliment I thought. I said will you stop pulling my legs or else I throw something on you. He blurted out can we take a picture together. I smiled and said of course! We can.