Get Well Soon........

I was attending my class like usual. But soon after the class started I fainted. Everyone including my professor got astonished. They immediately called up my home to get me. As soon I reached home everyone was worried what happened to me? My mom made me to have lemonade and told me to relax and take rest.

Every time I heavily breathed in and breathed out everybody thought I have some problem related to lungs, some said it's asthma. My mother just prayed to God for everything to be normal before consulting a doctor.

The doctor told me that my BP is too low and because of the climate I got dehydrated. "You need to drink water as much as you can. I'm also giving an energy drink to revitalize yourself and your body also lacks blood that is why you feel dizzy" and with that I am also having a disease caused by a mosquito bite called 'Chikungunya' which I came to know after going through a couple of tests.

Instead of recuperating I started to be more serious. The doctor immediately hospitalized me after consulting and said to my mom she's burning up with a fever like a fire. He made a strict diet for me to follow and also bitter medicines which I hate to have. In my left hand, he penetrated a needle to pass glucose in my body. He strictly warned me to have medicines and food on time or else they'll have to supply blood instead of glucose.

I became mentally and physically so sick that I wanted to get rid of this sucking life. Injections, medicines, salt less foods, coconut water and all other stuffs I don't like. Whoever came to see me brought sweet lime or else its juice or apple. But I love mangoes, guavas why don't they bring them? I think sweet lime is meant for patients, it tastes like no taste.

My elder sister used to stay with me to take care of me. Days were good but nights were darker and thicker and also painful. I used to miss my home especially my mother. I used to cry every night for her.

Whenever I see my mom I started crying to take me out of here or else I'll die here. "Please take me home. I want to be with you all again. All this hurts me a lot. Why can't you see this? Every time they come with a new injection it excruciates a lot. See both of my hands got swollen. I don't want to live anymore here. It's not that I am only suffering with this? Due to me, the whole family is suffering. I am sorry, Mom."

My mother hides her pain with a smile on her face so that I don't relinquish and told me, "soon we'll take you from here and after all we too miss you and promise me please to take your medicines on time and don't trouble your sister".

Then she gave me what she brought for me, my favorite food 'Green peas Pulao' but only sometimes to change the taste of my tongue. It wasn't easy because they check it before one enters the hospital but my mother is amazing and she loves me more than I do.

My room was a place for my family members for get-togethers. My parents shifted me in the deluxe room so I don't have any problem, it included an AC, TV and a washroom too so it clearly means there's no need to get out of the room. But sometimes I came out due to the noise in my room created by my brothers because of the football and sometimes even cricket match and all. I only asked for the results of the football because nothing soothes me these day and I came to know that Messi (Argentina) is out of the semi-final, they lose the match and Spain is in.

Soon within a few days they discharged me with some extra medicines. I went back home with my mom, dad and sister. Almost after 15 days I came back to 'home sweet home' the most heavenly place on earth. I thanked God for it.