Happy Ending

Next day, Sunday morning. After having a blast last night along with my elder brother and sister and talking we fall asleep peacefully. While I was sleeping I heard someone disturbing my sleep and screaming 'Wake Up', Surie ! I, anyhow, managed to wake up and when I got up I found 'Meera' holding a bunch of flowers in her hands and saying, Surprise! And congratulations 'Ms. Surie Malhotra and now it's time for celebrations'. I was like, 'What a pleasant surprise' and when did you came and how you managed to come so early? She said, 'forget about all these things and just close your eyes'. I asked, why? She said in a very girly tone, the way they asked to 'close eyes' before giving any 'gift' to anyone. She said, 'close your eyes and see and feel the magic. I impatiently closed my eyes, and she repeatedly telling me 'no cheating, Surie! I can see that you can see. At last, I closed my eyes. She said, the countdown begins 3, 2, and 1 and now see the magic. When I opened my eyes, I saw a big box wrapped in bright colored wrappers. She handed to me and asked me to open it. I started opening or almost tearing the wrapper impatiently like kid used to when they have to open anything which is wrapped tightly. She laughingly said to me, 'you don't have to catch a train so better open it patiently. I was almost lost in opening my box so I didn't listened to her. I opened the wrapper and found 'an orange, green and blue colored strips handbag looks so pretty and inside the bag I found a black and cream colored along with a bow in front belle shoes. I looked at her and said impulsively 'iski kya zarurat thi'? She smilingly said, 'may be but it's just a small gift from me and it's nothing in front of the letter who wrote for me? That letter is priceless, I can't write the way you write that's why small gift, you have to accept it anyhow and stop being so formal to me, I know from inside you are dying to have it and stop doing show off. I said, how mean and we both laughed on each other.

Come out, Surie! Mom said, have your breakfast because of you Meera too didn't had anything. She said, she'll have it with you. I immediately got down from my bed and took Meera to the hall along with me. I found there were oodles of dishes served on the dining table. I asked mom with a concern, is any guest is going to come? She asked, why? I said then why you made so much of dishes, its spread all over the table. She smiled and said, 'for you and Meera'? I was jaw dropped. I again asked, are you sure you made it for us? She confidently said, like I was never, it's totally for you both. Yesterday, very late we came to know about your actual result, so I wasn't able to make anything at night and that's why me and your elder sister got up early in the morning and made all these for you, and later, Meera informed us about her coming home and also not to inform you, she wanted to surprise you, so we made it. We both hurriedly pulled out the chair and sat down to start the meal. There were samosas, chole bature, onion bhajiyas, idlis, dosas, and our favorite 'milk bikis' cream biscuits and a morning is incomplete without a cup of refreshing tea. We both were full till the throat. We thanked my mom and sister for the king-size breakfast. I said to my elder sister, any food made by you is like beauty with brain, she laughed on me and said, stop buttering on me instead do it on your bread. I said mom, you're amazing. She said, I knew it, tell me something I donno and we both shared a warm smile to each other.

My elder brother entered in the hall and said, sweet moments are not sweet until having any sweet and the meal is too incomplete without 'you scream and I scream and we all scream for an 'ice-cream' and asked, 'Wanna try pineapple'? We both were like, anything except chocolate and strawberry. Strawberries taste is familiar as the syrup 'Gelusil' and Chocolates, hardly anyone likes in my family. That's why we always prefer Vanilla, Butterscotch and Pineapple, the most favorites.

Sophia and Aisha called and 'congratulated' me. Meera said, hey! Wassup? They both replied 'sky is up' and Meera was like, stop acting insane like Surie. I puzzingly looked at her and she ran towards the corridor to hid because she knew I am going to hit her by throwing something on her, I too ran behind her and said, 'you better wait over there I let you know right now who is the 'real insane'?