chapter 4

liked by penelopejones, dianawilliamsjones and 6,329,367 others

paparazzinews instagram model, Penelope Jones was spotted at a nightclub with her instagram model, Jade Harrison and actress, Meghan Markle friends last night! then, began noticed that she was too drinking with her new boy toy and after just got spotted out of her house after the club. do you think Penelope is a good girl or is she still going after with her boy toys? comment down below to know what your suggestions! stay tuned for more!
tagged: penelopejones

view 8,521,903 comments
•••

username1: omg.

username2: really?

username3: wtf.

jadeharrison: honestly, you should stop getting in our business. it doesn't matter if we're going out or not. it doesn't need to be concerned about this.

username4: bruh, are you kidding me?

username5: wth? she's going after her boy toys?!

dianawilliamsjones: why do you always have to be in her business? don't you think she's trying to be been a good girl after all these years of her drinking or going to clubs with her friends? this is unnecessary to do this without my permission due to my job.

username6: pff, a good girl? my ass. 🙄🙄

username7: is her mother gonna sue them? 😦

meghanmarkle: unacceptable.

username8: really? her mother is right. you shouldn't be saying these things to them or to her. it can lead to a bad reputation of her and... she might have to go through a bad time bc of those bad news of her drinking or going to clubs. I mean who the hell cares, you guys would do it if, girl/boy or not.

username9: omg...

username10: my my...

•••
view other comments

penelopejones liked dianawilliamsjones, jadeharrison, meghanmarkle and username8 comments

dianawilliamsjones liked jadeharrison, meghanmarkle username7 and username8 comments

penelopejones and dianawilliamsjones liked this photo
•••