Urges, that we move on (9)

(Y/n's POV)

It's been about two good years hanging out in the state of Alabama, but it's been dull. I live in my aunts beach house with her, temporarily. I don't really remember too much about why I left New Jersey. Evan and I still contacted each other, but never showed a hint that I was living in a beach house. I stretch and sit up. Looking around, it's a perfect place to be. The tv drones on about politics that I would care less about. The calming sea brushes against the grains of sand on this land. And many delicious fruits that are uncommon. Standing up to help my aunt get groceries, I get a notification.
Evan- Hey how's it going, wherever you are?
I rush around to get groceries in the house in their proper places. I sit down afterwards and respond.
Y/n- Pretty normal. Kinda miss you and Vinny tho. How's it going over there?
Evan- We're fine so far, kinda miss you too. Vinny misses you too. I just...
Y/n- Yeah. Are you ok?
Evan- No. Not really, and I'm just missing all three of us together. Vinny, you, and I.
Y/n- I can understand, I miss everything. Kinda want to move back to New Jersey. I might actually do that.
Evan- That would be cool. Are you sure about it though?
Y/n- Maybe, we'll see.
Evan- Sweet! Will you ever visit us though?
Y/n- Yeah of course! Why wouldn't I? Talk to you later.
Evan- Ok, bye.
Y/n- Bye!
I return back to reality and tell my aunt of my plans. All she says is to be careful and to remember to call her. I pack up my laptop, the chargers, my blanket, whatever clothing I have there, and all the gifts that were given to me from the graduation party. I also make sure that my wallet, and phone are with me. My aunt tears up and hugs me. I hug back. With a shaky smile, I wave as I walk out the door towards my car. I look the place I stayed at, and said goodbye to a lovely beach house. I enter the car and started my way down back to New Jersey.
I call Vince and he picks up after two rings.
"Hello?"
"Hello! Vinny guess what, I'm coming back to see you guys!"
"Oh Y/n that's great but where are you staying?"
"Just wondering if I could stay at your house?"
"Y/n, I would like that very much... but my living situation is kinda complicated. You would never believe me."
"Really? Try me."
I say as I'm turning onto the highway.

(Vinnys POV)

I pause and then say,
"When you get to New Jersey, come to the address that I texted you. I'll explain later, ok?"
"Ok? But what're you doing? And how's it going over there?"
I look around at this mess of a house. Slenderman's "dogs" were everywhere, but dead.
Jeez I have a lot of work cut out for me.
"Oh nothing much... it's good, but I think I need to clean up a bit. The drive takes about fifteen hours, right?"
She thinks for a moment before responding accordingly
"Pretty much, if you're going the speed limit!"
I chuckled and told her to be careful.
"Hey is Evan busy? Do you know?"
I checked and it seems as if Habit is dragging a body into the forest.
"Yeah, h-h-he's busy are the moment but I'll let him know the good news."
"Wait! I want it to be a surprise. See you Vinny!"
"See ya Y/n!"
She hangs up and I sprint to every room to see the damage. Crap, at least we'll see her. I grab any and all cleaning supplies. I then get ready for the longest cleaning I've ever done in my life. Fifteen hours should be enough, right? Nope.
"Habit! Can you clean this stuff up?"
He grins and turns towards me.
"Nope."
"Ok, have it your way."
He turns back around to the body and I hit him over the head with a pan.
"If you won't do it, Evan will."
________________
Oooo~ Vin is sassy today. Hi! I hope you're enjoying the story as we go along, and want to thank you if you're having ANY faith in my writing skills, or my ideas. Thanks for coming so far with reading, peeps
Regards,