Clear (10)

(Hey! Please be careful out there. Although I don't know who's reading my garbage book, I still care nonetheless. Let's be COVID-19 free together!

Ps- I haven't abandoned you peeps or this book, I just have been focusing on college.)

(Evans POV)

Ugh my head hurts...
"Vince?"
He turns to me.
"Oh it works! Hey I need you to help clean his mess."
Good lord how bad did he do it? I kinda blacked out for a bit.
"How bad is it? From 1 to 7... 1 being not bad, 7 being blood on the ceiling."
He sighs.
"7. But it's not everywhere."
"Ok let's get this done. You take your bathroom and Jeff's pantry, I'll take the basements. Then we'll work on the rest together, sound good?"
Vince nods and goes straight away to his work. I as well do so but decide to call
Y/n while I'm doing my hand in the work. She picks up on the final ring.
"Hello?"
"Hey Evan! What's up?"
"Oh just cleaning the house with Vin. What're you doing? Sounds like you're in a car."
"Yeah, well I am driving but I'm going to Target to get something. But don't worry my phone is on bluetooth. My hands are on the wheel... Did you guys mess up the house majorly or something?"
I looked at the damage done.
"You could say that."
She laughs.
"Ok well I've got to go into the store now. I'll talk to you later!"
"Ok. Bye!"
"Bye bye."
She hangs up the call and I quickly clean up the mess that Habit made. I drag the bodies outside into a pile in the middle of the forest. I dig a giant hole into the ground and kick the bodies in.
"Vin! Do you have any bodies left in the house?" I yell.
He looks but yells back a no.
I fill the rest of the hole with the dirt I dug out of the ground.
After several hours of cleaning the god forsaken house, we sit down. I close my eyes and take a nap.
_____________________
Hello hello! I hope you're enjoy this so far, thanks for reading, and if there's something that you want to input advice on, say so in the chat. Thanks peeps! Also, thanks for voting! I appreciate it.
Regards,