A new color (14)

(Y/n's POV)

Stretching, and looking around, it appears that I'm in a different environment. It seems that either I'm in a new life or in a new house. I walk to the mirror that's in the room that I'm in, and look at my right eyebrow, I pull off the bandage, but low and behold, the scar is still there. Hmm... seems like Habit and Evan forgot to heal it with their crazy powers. Oh well! I'll just ask them to attempt to heal it.
I walk down the stairs in an attempt to find Vincent and Habit/Evan. And look around at the new environment I'm in. Very modern for the most part. It seems as though the room I exited from upstairs is mine. I go back up the steps, but not for an on purpose cardio workout. I go to the middle bedroom and see the leather wallet, rhodonite bracelet, grape crush t-shirt. Then the right bedroom and see Vincent's grey sweater I gave him, as well the filming camera, leather gloves, and the pocket knife. I go back to the left bedroom and see my MacBook Pro, my bumblebee mug, my phone, as well as my green bomber jacket, and my trench knife. The silk pillowcase that I got from Vince is put onto the pillow my head was on when I woke up. I put the bomber jacket on and grab the trench knife.
Ok... I've checked up stairs, next is downstairs.
I slide down the steps and hear whispering from the kitchen.
"Where you aware of this move, Evan?!"
Evan snapped right back at Vincent.
"No. Don't you think I would tell you if I knew this was going to happen? Plus, I think Habit did the right thing... getting us all away from danger and all."
"I don't care! I'm getting sick and tired of having to be pulled along wherever he goes."
"I'm the man we both couldn't stand, I can't wash off the dirt from my hands. I know it's hard Vincent, because he uses my body and drags me with him whether or not I want to go. Everything he does, I feel the guilt. It all racks up and I can't stand it. I-"
Vincent interrupts.
"Evan. I know buddy, but you had to drag her into it too?! You love her right? You've got to let her go. You let Jeff go, but her and I? You haven't. I know that it's both of you that make the final decisions on who to free, who to kill, and who to keep. So why don't you let us go?"
Evan seems to raise his voice a bit.
"BECAUSE VINCENT, I LOVE HER AND YOU'RE THE ONLY FRIEND THAT IS HERE. I NEED A FRIEND AND THE PERSON I LOVE. I'M SO SORRY I PUT YOU ALL IN HARMS WAY, BUT YOU'VE GOT TO UNDERSTAND THAT IF THERE WASN'T A DEMON INSIDE ME, NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING!"
He breathes a little after the rant and continues, but softly.
"Please understand, I can't live without either of you. Nor can I live without Jeff. I was just worried that he was gonna be harmed by Habit. He hasn't made a hint that he would harm either of you, but as soon as he does I'll tell you guys to go somewhere for a bit, ok? I'm sorry buddy."
Vince sighs and hugs Evan.
"Ok. But we should probably go check up on her in a few minutes."
Evan laughs.
"Yeah I'll go check on her right now actually."