Talk (12)

(Evans POV)

Now all who is left is Y/n and I.
"There's no point in giving you the letter when this is the perfect time for me to say: I like you more than a friend, and I remember only a snippet of a memory of Habit... that bracelet means forgiveness."
"I also like you more, and boy oh boy he wants to see you now but I won't allow it-"
" Let him, I wanna talk to him."
I hug her before letting him out and in control.

(Habits POV)

"I've missed you little rabbit~" I purr.
She looks away and asks me.
"Why did you do what you did, two years ago?"
I frown and tell how I feel.
"Because you were a new toy then, but I'm not gonna do the same thing I did last. I want to at least do one thing."
"What is that thing?"
I tilt my head and ask
"Could I pierce your ears?"
She looks at me with the most confused expression I've ever seen.
"That's random. Why?"
I cover my face with my hat.
"I bought a few pairs of earrings, plus I've never given you a gift like you and Vinny did."
"Sure. Were you the one that pierced Vinces nose?"
I smirk.
"Yep the one and only."

(Y/ns POV)

We drank a lot and joked around about Evan/Habit and I getting together as a couple. Habit said he likes me a lot in a loopy voice. I laugh and tell him that I'm ready for him to pierce my ears and he does so. Man oh man am I gonna regret this when I wake up tommorow. And that day Habit pierced my cartilage and lobe on both sides of my ears. We walk upstairs to my beachy room. We sit down onto my bed and I turn to him, smiling. I want to kiss him. I'm gonna do it.
"Habit, come here."
He comes close to me
"A little closer."
He comes really really close to my face.
"The only flaw on your entire body is your lips – they're not touching mine... this is for both of you."
I say as I kiss him on the lips for a few seconds, and he kisses back a little bit at the end. I back away and wink at him. And it looks like he's blushing, then he grins, he puts his hand on his face.
"Well now we're for sure gonna bang you-"
"I promise when we're sober, maybe you and him can. Also, when did you get so knowledgeable about... you know..?"
He laughs.
"Oh Evan watched something once. Oops I wasn't supposed to say that. I hope it's soon, but can it be just a bit spicy?"
Then it's my turn to laugh. But it soon turns into moans when he surprises me by grabbing my chin and tries to leave a hickey on my neck. I pull away and return the favor though, by kissing his neck and my knee accidentally brushing his crotch. He groans when I stop kissing and all that.
"You guys should go to bed before we do anything further."
He sighs, hugs me, and before he leaves the room, leaves a bite mark on my shoulder.
"Ok. See you tomorrow Y/n."
"See you guys."
And the night was eventful. Even though I drank alcohol, I'll always remember what happened, but I don't ever make the best decisions when intoxicated. I just hope that those two remember what we did.
_________________
Hello! This chapter got a bit more spicy than I intended with a small bit of randomness included. Hope you enjoyed this my peep. Thanks for following along and reading this.
Regards,