Dark (20)

(Third POV)

Far from perfect, dear reader. Yes, the lights did turn off, they did get sleepy and comfortable. But the next thing the girl knew, was that she was in the back of someone's trunk.
"What. The. Actual. Fu-"
She whisper yells as she tries to open the trunk from the inside- the heavy breaking stopping her from continuing what she was about to say. Movement stops all together, and the lass tries to calm down her heavy breathing.
The trunk opens and she looks at her kidnapper.
"Fluffy dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, and a skinny build. Heh. You gotta be joking me."
"On the contrary, Y/n."
He grabs her chin and pulls her close to him- and she gets a good look into the dirty blondes eyes.
"Murderous intent?"
"Correct."
"Oh. Wait a minute.."
A small pause happens between the two.
"You were the one who chased me in my dreams during my comatose state, weren't you?"
"Yes."
"Well then, can I at least know my murders name?"
"Jeff."
"Well Jeff, did your parents hate you? Cause I'm just trying to figure out why you're going to kill me."
"No. They didn't exist, and they never have. And you would know that feeling, wouldn't you?"
"How. How did you kno-"
"Know that? Because you're now in the loop since you got involved with dumbass, dummy, and dumbest."
"Oh, you mean Evan, Habit, and Vincent?"
"Yes. I'm here because I must eliminate you from the loop so that only one version of you has to suffer."
"I don't think that's how it works, Jeffy."
"Don't think I don't know how this works, girl."
"Jeez, who pissed in your Cocoa Puffs?"
She laughs hysterically.
He growls at the joke and gets her into the house in the woods.
"You're lucky I don't like to hurt people. I would have slapped some sense into you. But wait! I can't slap sense into you, can I? You've been living with a psychopath and two incompetent men." He snaps as he drags her down into a hell hole of a basement.
She cracks a smile as she bleeds from the tight roping.
"Well aren't you just the jolliest elf with such colorful language from your crayon box?"
___________________________
Hi! It's been a while, hasn't it? Sorry for the delay. Hope you guys are doing great. Anyways, have a great Christmas week.
Regards,