Adult Actions (15)

(Y/n's POV)
"Yeah I'll go check on her right now actually."
Evan says.
"Hey I'm gonna go take a walk, ok?"
"Ok, be careful Vincent. See you soon."
I hear footsteps coming and I silently run up the stairs into my room. Taking off the bomber jacket and putting both the knife and the jacket in the same place they were, I jump into the bed, acting asleep.
Footstep draw near to my bedroom and I smile for a second before putting a straight face on. Evan steps near my bed and sits on the middle of the side of my bed.
"Oh Y/n, if only you knew how special you are to me and Habit."
He touches my face in a loving way and leans down to my neck, and kisses it. "You have no fucking idea." He says and smirks.
I open my eyes and let out a small groan. He blushes, looks away, but I pull him to me and kiss him on the lips.
"I think I know what you mean..."
"Can I touch you?" He says blushing a bit.
"What happened to that confident Evan?"
I paused, thinking it over before doing something reckless.
"Y-y-yes you c-c-c-can." I stutter out.
"Aww! Someone's nervous."
"Shut up." I say irritated and blushing hard.
Evan chuckles and continues while his hand slowly goes down south. I playfully fight back and then he pins me down onto my own bed. Evans hand touches the part of me that hasn't been ever been touched before and I moan more. He seems to get turned on by this and proceeds to grind up against me for a little bit before a finger goes inside of me.
"Evan~ hnng.."
I realize that I'm making a bit of noise and cover my mouth immediately.
He grabs both of my hands and quickly grasps them with his free hand.
"We've got the entire house to ourselves, so let those pretty little moans free, Y/n~"
I listen and go along, but still try to not moan when there's four fingers in me. He stops abruptly. Suddenly I feel an odd but pleasurable sensation down there, and Evan's head is down in the area I feel it at. After moaning more, he gets up. Evan he grinds up against my entrance. I interrupt him before anything goes too far.
"Evan, I'm not ready."
He smiles and nods in an understanding way. He still continues to grind but only that. Seemly close to both releases, grunts and panting are heard from a good distance. When we're done, he helps me up and we go to the bathroom and shower. We get out, putting on only underwear, then laying back down but in his bedroom. I look at him, and he looks at me. We both grin, before cuddling.
"Y/n, I like you."
"I like you too Evan."
"Yess!" Evan whispers.
———————————
Heyyyy little peeps! This one was crazy! Am I right? I honestly didn't expect to have written this so soon, but oh well! Hope it wasn't too bad. Alright I gotta go make spaghetti, byeeeee.
Regards,