chapter 12

*🔞Mature Scene: Feel free to go on and skip this part of the chapter if you need to🔞*

*
*
*
*

"Y-Yeonjun-ah!" Beomgyu moaned quite loudly; his fingers curled against the older's back, making the pointy tips of his claws sink into the older's skin, giving him a brand new set of scratches.

Yeonjun grunted, moving his hips and harshly thrust into Beomgyu in a well thought out rhythm. He was growing tired and close to his high, but the sounds that were incoherently escaping Beomgyu's mouth gave him an extra spark of fuel to go on with.

Beomgyu threw his head back in pleasure. He held onto Yeonjun as the older nibbled at his neck and continued with his rhythm, making the younger's heart race faster than ever.

It hadn't been the first time he'd done this with Yeonjun; he knew how wild the older could get if he was ever to be tempted with, but the intensity between his legs was unimaginable, making him squeeze his eyes shut and let the lewdest of sounds accompanied by his lover's name escape him every so often. 

The younger had traveled to cloud 9 for sure, but Yeonjun was no exception; he was completely lost between the bliss and exhilaration. He was well aware that Beomgyu had remembered the things that could get him going by either praising him, or calling him something that made him feel fuzzy and set him out of control. 

But he loved every bit of it. 

It made him feel satisfied to know that Beomgyu was enjoying it. . . Even if it meant having scratches and accidental burns plastered all over his back due to the younger's excitement. 

Suddenly, a low groan left Yeonjun's mouth when Beomgyu began to tighten himself around him. Yeonjun bit his lip and looked at the younger's flushed face; his pretty blond hair was drawn back, revealing his forehead where small beads of sweat traveled down to his face; his cheeks were painted red, similar to the pretty lilies that invaded almost every bit of undergrowth in the jungle, and his eyes opened half way up while his eyebrows were pinched together. 

"Y-Y. . ." A moan interrupted him, causing him to throw his head back once more, making his Adam's apple visible as well as the faint markings that Yeonjun had left on him to proclaim what was his. The sight was memorizing, maybe too much since it gave him the urge to pepper the younger's neck and chest with more soft and sweet kisses while going deeper into him, consistently hitting the spot that made Beomgyu tighten up even more.

Feeling like he was coming close to his release, Beomgyu grabbed one of Yeonjun's hands that was laying on his hips and wrapped it around his member, letting the older stroke him to please him even more. Beomgyu then grabbed a fist of Yeonjun's blue hair and made the older lean down to meet his lips in a heated, yet passionate and loving kiss.

The two held each other tightly while their bodies began to move in a synchronize manner as they both finally reached their highest point, letting everything out as both of their names echoed across the tree canopies that were well above them.

*Welcome back kids! It's safe to read now*
*
*
*

They were both lying down on the soft sand, the pale pink light of dawn shone through the leaved trees and reflected against the two lover's bodies; Yeonjun hugged Beomgyu's torso tightly and finally relaxed at the feeling of Beomgyu's soft lips pressed against his exposed forehead. The older smiled happily. He snuggled closer to Beomgyu and breathed in the new mixture of his and Beomgyu's scent.

Beomgyu yawned, closing his eyes eyes sleepily, but Yeonjun stopped him from drifting into sleep by shaking him. "You're not falling asleep now, are you?" Yeonjun uncurled Beomgyu's arms away from his body and sat up, his ruffled hair and his own tired eyes making him look more appealing than before. "Come on, we need to go back."