Chapter 43

Quick A/N: Hello! I usually place these at the bottom of the chapter, but today is different :V

Run Away will stay on hold temporarily. My break from school is finished and now I have my finals coming up which means I'll be busy and not be able to update.

Run Away will come back in a moth or two with the little exception of weekend updates (They'll probably be rare though.) I also want to focus on drawing more and my overall art skills. So please understand TT

Anyways, I love you!

P.S here's this Changlix picture because I busted a lung over this:

S here's this Changlix picture because I busted a lung over this:

OKAY BACK TO THE CHAPTER, BYE!!!

___________________

.

.

.

.

"Ow!"

Chaeryeong lifted her foot and crouched down when something sharp buried itself into her skin. "Ugh, guys wait." She let out a hiss and finally sat back on the ground, not carrying if her hanbok got muddied by the dirt bellow her.

The boys stopped right on their tracks and looked at her. Taehyun noticed a small trickle of blood so he immediately crouched down to examine foot. "What did you do?

"I don't know, I stepped on something." She replied before she gazed up at Jisung and Seungmin. "You guys can go, the head warrior probably already sent patrols to look around for Felix and we don't want them to find Changbin."

The two twins looked at each other and sat down, refusing to go anywhere else if Taehyun and Chaeryeong weren't with them. It was something that their tribe had taught them, no one is left behind. "Changbin has fangs and claws to defend himself, we'll wait."

"But Changbin- OW!"

"Got it." Taehyun said in a leveled voice, he looked at the 2-inch thorn that he had extracted from the girl's foot and buried it deep into the ground. "Now stay still and don't move."