three.

He crashed his lips onto hers

He crashed his lips onto hers. Making her lips meet his into a crushing, forceful kiss. She maneuvered her head, taking in all of him. He grabbed her chin and kissed her harder as she snaked her arms around his neck and let her fingers run through his hair.

He would have stopped her, should have stopped her, but he couldn't. The moment was to precious to loose. He pulled away from her, letting go of her chin and parting from her lips. Her eyes were closed, and her hands still splayed in tangles in his hair.

Her eyes fluttered open. He could feel her heart beating rapidly against his chest. They were so close, it was unbearable.

She gripped his hair and pulled him down into a sloppy kiss. Letting her tongue enter his mouth. He allowed her to, as he slipped his into hers. They both began to fight with their mouths, each nipping each other, breathlessly. He tangled his hands into her hair as he pushed her into the door. Holding her into place as they explored each other's mouths. Tasting every bit, every part of each other.

All of a sudden, the sound of pounding footsteps coming up the stairs pulled them apart. They both looked down the hall, the footsteps sounded closer. They looked at each other, their breathing raged, their hair sloppy and in tangles. There was no way they were going to get out of this one.

Quickly placing a kiss on her lips, he thought he would disappear into the dark shadows of the halls, leaving her discontorted and disheveled. But as he turned away, she grabbed his hand and pulled him into a feverish kiss. It was so heated, his stomach began to do flips, as tingles ran down his legs.

He smashed her body against the door, pressing his into hers. Grabbing one hand, he held it above her head as he tasted all of her. She moaned against his lips as the footsteps came closer.

With her free hand, she turned the door handle to his room and let it fall open. Both falling through, he landed on top of her. Using his foot, he kicked the door closed as he once again met her sweet succulent lips. She grinned against his lips as she snapped her finger. Wards suddenly filled the room, silencing it, locking it. The magic emanated around the room, real and fake.

She couldn't believe this was happening. Her hands snaked back to his hair and shoulders, as his found her waist and the floor. He ran his hand up her shirt, letting his fingers linger on her skin, making her shiver.

He pulled away from her lips and began to place kisses on her jawline. She gasped and turned her head, allowing her neck to be exposed. He began kissing his way down her neck, placing kisses on her collar bone, and just above the cusp of her breasts. He pulled up and looked her in the eyes. His shone like blazing black flames, as hers were a deep obsidity of lust, desire. Her eyes practically begged him.