four.

Getting onto the bed, she crawled over to the bed post

Getting onto the bed, she crawled over to the bed post. Turning slightly, she arched her finger at him, telling him to come closer. He stood there, watching her. She smirked.

Slowly, she ran her hand up her stomach, as the other held onto the bed post, and played with her breast. Throwing her head back in pleasure, she let out a moan. She continued to touch her body, teasing herself, making her desire all of him even more. She closed her eyes and clasped her mouth closed, muffling a moan of pleasure.

All of a sudden, strong hands grabbed her hips and pulled her into all fours. She shivered. He ran his finger down her spine as she closed Herr eyes tight. She was fighting the urge to burst and loose control, she wanted to savor this moment.

He leaned over her and kissed her on her lower back. Letting his mouth graze the band of her knickers. Liking the idea, he grabbed the band of her knickers with his teeth, and began to slowly pull it off her creamy arse. His nose grazed her thigh, as he continued to pull it down.

Letting it go with his teeth, he kissed her bum cheek, and then grabbed her hair. Pulling it, she got into an upright position on her knees. Her pulled her flush against him, letting her bare bum graze his tented boxers. She groaned at the contact as he growled.

Attacking her neck, she moved her hands behind her and gripped his hips, grinding him harder into her. Raising his lips from her neck, he flipped her over until she was underneath him.

"Move, witch." He said, with a sinister grin. His eyes glinting in the already dim room. For it was merely night time.

She smiled. "With pleasure, sir." She pulled him down into a kiss, moving herself down in the process. Letting go of his lips, she moved until she was lying on herback, at the edge of the bed. She placed her finger in her mouth and smiled. He growled.

Moving off of the bed, he stepped in between her legs, spreading her sex until he could see her sopping wet and swollen with anticipation.

She smirked. Sitting forward, she pulled his hips towards her and pulled his boxers off his hips. Admiring the way his cock sprang to life after being released, she smiled.

He pushed her back onto the bed and moved closer to her, letting his fully erected member rub against her inner thigh. She moaned.

Letting his hand run up her thigh to her nub of her heat. She squirmed. Leaning over her, he placed a kiss on her lips. As he moved his lips with hers, he placed his member at her wet entrance and slowly, eased in. She gasped and moaned against his lips. Gripping his neck and pulling him to her, his forehead resting against hers. She groaned and tightened round his length as he tried to fill her more, but it appeared he was way bigger for her to handle.

"D-dont move." She whispered breathlessly into his ear. He smirked, but stayed still. He wanted to go crazy, just being in her was immaculate itself. He felt her walls around him tighten, then loosen, trying to get a feel of his overly sized member.

She shook her head. "Now." She said. He looked at her in the eyes.

"Are you sure? We can stop if it's too much?" She gulped.

"No, just please, oh gods, I need you, ugh, I need you now!" She groaned. Her walls were stretching around his length, sending mixed feelings through her.

He captured her lips in his and kissed her roughly as he slid into her deeper. She moaned against his lips as he slid in all the way. She pulled away from his lips.

"Oh Merlin!" She yelped. He growled as he hit her on the inside. It sent rippling sensations through his member, making it feel even more elongated. "Move, ugh, move, n-now!" She pleaded.

He reluctantly pulled out of her with a hiss and eased himself back in. Her walls, becoming more stretched than ever before. She raised her legs and wrapped them around his waste, pulling him down for a rough kiss, she pulled his hips forward harshly, making him enter her hard and fast.

"Ahhh!" She screamed. He covered her mouth with his as she moaned loudly. He stayed completely still, she was way too eager for someone new to the whole length.

She then began moving her hips, making him slide in and out of her at her pace. He placed his hands on her hips and stopped her. Then, moving carefree, he slid in and out. She arched her back and let out a small laugh.

"Ahh, yes.... please...... more...... oh gods...... faster....." feeling obliged to her commands, for they were exactly what he was in dire need of, he did exactly that. Now pumping in and out of her in an inexplicable way neither knew was possible, they quickened the pace. She met his thrusts as he hit her in all the right spots.

Both, making loud outburst of pure pleasure, they rode together as one.

Feeling his legs begin to buckle under him, he pulled out of her. Pulling her up off of the bed, he lye in the middle. She crawled over to him and lowered herself onto him; straddling his hips, riding his cock.

She ran her hands up her chest, touching her breasts, pinching her already erected nipples, as he grasped her hips, slamming her down onto him. She felt her walls tighten around him, she could feel the rippling waves as she stilled herself on his stick. Letting out a moan, she exploded around him. She didnt move, but he continued to move her against him, rubbing her against him as she rode out her first orgasm of the night.

Flipping her over on all fours, he pulled out of her.

Slapping her on her arse, she arched her back and hissed. Placing him at her entrance again, he slipped in, riding her as her and her breasts jostled. Taking a breast in each hand, he pumped in and out of her with his hips. He squeezed her breasts, pinching her nipples.

She sat up and grabbed at the back of his neck. Turning her head, she grasped his lips with hers in a much needed kiss. Palming her breasts, he could feel his orgasm approaching. Wanting not to waste anytime, he began to move in and out or her faster. She moaned as she pulled at his hair. Their lips departing, he spilled into her, hot and fast, making her experience her second orgasm as well. Waves of rippling fulfilled desire coursed through her as exhaustion filled his very being.

Falling over, they collapsed on the bed. Nothing but a hot, sticky limbo or gasping bodies.