Moving day

(i am NOT continuing my other story, i just lost the inspiration. sorry if you really liked it, please respect my wishes)
Chiaki grimaced as her mother grimaced at the noticeable mark that she had left on her daughters face and arms. "Get rid of those and dress up. Use those skirts and STOP PLAYING THOSE DAMN GAMES!" her mother screamed. "Will you p-promise not to h-hurt Sonia?"
Chiaki was hosting a sleepover and had invited her best friend, Sonia Nevermind. They had become friends at Hope's Peak as Ultimates. After Sonia had left and Chiaki's mother caught her saving game data that her friend had unlocked, she snapped. Even though it was supposed to be an honor to get into the prestigious school that was said to set you up for life, Mrs. Nanami never accepted her daughter's talent. She was someone who was raised on traditional housewife behavior and thought Chiaki wasn't feminine enough. She played too many games that were for boys, wore to many hoodies that were for boys. She even ate too much like a boy! Chiaki could never gear the end of it. This wasn't the first time that her mother resorted to violence, so Chiaki was used to covering scars with makeup, and had become quite good at it. She was also used to cosplaying her favorite characters, but not nearly as good as one of the other students who was the Ultimate Cosplayer. Still, both skills were decent enough to her mother's tastes, and nobody had noticed... yet.

Hajime groaned as he looked aimlessly at the glowing screen. Sports? Nah. Reality TV? Too fake. Anime? Finished the last season of a favorite. Camp Camp (v good, pls watch)? Better than nothing. He watched the show that looked like an animated show for 7 year olds, when really was a chaotic show that was definitely for mature audiences about summer camp. He grew tired soon after and wished for more. More talking, more people. More... less loneliness.
Hajime lived in an empty apartment close to school, Hope's Peak. He was in the Reserve Course and didn't get along with many people, as he was distant and often lost in thought during class until he had to give an answer. He wasn't talentless, he was actually talent itself. He just didn't op for the main course at first. He had watched enough youtube to know that if you lived with others, then life was never boring. 'You know, you could list this place so that it's open to others. 'This is too, boring.' thevoiceinhisheadthatwastotallynotIzuruKamukura said. He was right. Hajime's apartment was clean, tidy, had space, but was way too boring. He had 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, so why did he move in alone?
"Yo, Sonia." he said as he knocked on his neighbor's door. Sonia Nevermind, the Ultimate Traveler, opened the door with her roommates, Mahiru Koizumi and Hiyoko Saionji behind her, both Ultimates in photography and dancing. "Do you need something, Hajime?" she asked, standing in the doorframe in front of the open door. "How do I get a roommate?"
Sonia explained how to set up a listing online so that others could see the house was available for shared rent and then others could come in. This way, he could also make sure that people from Hope's Peak were the only ones who could live in the apartments. However, this wasn't open to those of the Reserve Course, which Hajime did not realize until after someone ringed the doorbell.

Nagito Komaeda, the Ultimate Lucky student of his class, rang the doorbell of the apartment. His parents had recently died, and him and his Pomeranian, Bagel, were going to live at the apartment that had (luck-ily for him) opened up for rent as he was house-hunting. Relatively cheap since the rent was shared, and the decor was really nice! He was expecting two others as his roommates and was excited to meet those who were Ultimates as well. He wondered who they were and if he'd see a classmate. Was he the first one there? Would they have good talents? 'Snap out of it, Nagito.' The hope addict righted himself. His inferiority complex was getting out of control. He made it a goal to make himself more confident in his immense luck. He had won the lottery thrice in a row, he had gotten a chill, yet energetic and fun dog. He had a decent life, especially with his parents' death. They weren't the best to him and caused his bad mental health and obsession with hope and talent, weren't supportive of his sexuality. They even hated his poor dog and tried multiple times to starve him. Even after days without food, the now 8 month old puppy was safe from his parents and was healthy and getting amazing treatment from Nagito.
"Hello? Oh, you must be... Nagito Komaeda, right?" a boy with brown hair, green eyes, and an ahoge to top it all off, answered the door. "I'm your roommate, Hajime Hinata." They shook hands and Nagito walked in. Hajime gave him the tour, showed him where his room would be (across from next to his and across from Chiaki's) and told him to, "make himself at home, since this is your new home." Nagito took a shower and thought about what else he had to do that day. It was 2 pm on a Saturday. He still had to put away some clothes and put in some minor decorations in his room, as well as feed Bagel.
She (Bagel) and Hajime got off quite quickly. A couple belly rubs, sniffs, and puppy kisses landed them on the couch, watching Camp Camp together. "Jeez Hajime, you didn't put 'dog theft' as a detail on HouseListing.pee (i really have to go, im sorry)." They both giggled at the joke as Nagito walked into the shower, taking his clothes off and bathing all of his troubles away.