Three Years Later...

so remember when i said i was taking a small hiatus? neither do i.

hi everyone!! i wrote this story way back in 2020 when we were in the peaks of quarantine and i discovered danganronpa. with all the extra time on my hands and unlimited internet access, i completely immersed myself into the games, anime, and fandom. i knew about wattpad from 2017-ish, and wanted to write my own works. then i saw a tiktok about komahinanami, learned about polyamory, then here we are! 

unfortunately i lost access to this account. it was saved in google password manager, but i had no idea what email i used and i couldn't verify that i owned the account. wattpad support was no help of course... and i just gave up. i went through a really difficult time in my life where my parents' dynamics were changing and i was moving around constantly, plus school actually got hard. believe it or not i am one of those "gifted kids" that always got by without trying, so struggling in school was unheard of and i had no way to deal with it.

i struggled a lot with eating and keeping up with my friends. in summer of 2021, i made a new account and wrote a lot of mha and tpn stuff, then quit because i could barely force myself out of bed to eat, much less write a story. i slowly forgot about wattpad, just reading stories on ao3 over and over. it was easier to navigate for me, and i never felt pressured to write anything.

then i found a wattpad bookmark on an old computer and i tried my best to get access to this account, especially seeing that people actually like what i do. it gave me a lot more inspiration, and i kept thinking about this story in the back of my mind. 

i found the password to the email! i can start rewriting this! and as soon as i get the other passwords, ill merge all of them onto this account. i feel so revitalized now.

thank you to everyone who saw this weird little fic and thought to show their support. you changed my life.

dont expect anything too soon, but i will be making something before the start of the new school year. renaming and rewriting and everything. ill also push some of this onto ao3 and start crossposting. see you all soon :)