Airplane and Games

despite me feeling like c h i c k e n  s h a t  i have blessed you with a new chapter. im going to hibernate soon

8:32 am

"Okay class! Onto the bus so we can get to the airport on time this year." Miss Yukizome counted the class as they boarded the bus and dragged their luggage onto the racks. "Okay, Hajime should have our clothes, Nagito should have the shoes and toiletry, and I have our study materials and entertainment, right?" The other two nodded. "Hey, who's that kid?" A boy with pink hair called out. "Mind your own business, Kazuichi! He's cool with us." another girl who refused to button her shirt all the way slapped him. As two other classes boarded the bus, the roommates chatted until Sonia popped the question. (language warning, miu boarded the bus)
"So~ Nagito..."
"Hm?"
"When are you gonna be a dad?"
"H-huh?!"
"Is the lucky shit not a virgin anymore? Who'd he bang over the weekend!"
"Shut up cum dumpster!"
"Heeeeeeee!"
"Oh, you mean the puppies. They'll be born in a couple days." (i know nothing about animal birth)
"Cute! Can we dogsit?" Hiyoko asked.
"Sure, I guess."
"Yay!"
Hiyoko and Sonia went on and on about how they wanted to name the puppies and dress them up, until Tsumugi from the 79th class joined in on the conversation. She was followed by Fuyuhiko, Akane, Keebo, and Makoto. "We should make a puppy club!" Makoto's ahoge shot up at the idea. "That would be an amazing idea!" Chiaki joined in. "Chiaki, you'd live with them on a daily basis..." Hajime sighed. Everyone on the bus started chanting "puppy club" within a matter of seconds. By everyone, I mean every student, teacher, and the bus driver, although most didn't even want to participate. "Oh dear Atua..." Nagito mumbled. "Fine, we can start a puppy club. There will be 12 puppies anyways." Hajime and Chiaki's jaws dropped. They would have to take care of 12 PUPPIES and Bagel, which would mean more food that would have to be bought and less time to sleep and study. "You never told us there would be that many!" they simultaneously shouted. "Sonia is going to take 2 and Akane is going to adopt one. Kokichi and Shuichi are adopting one and Angie is going to take one as well." Nagito explained. "That way we only have to take care of 7."

"That's slightly more manageable." Hajime muttered. His ahoge seemed to deflate as he calmed down. "And then we can all take them to puppy club on the weekends and Wednesday afternoons!" Makoto's eyes lit up as his ahoge stuck straight up. "Yay! I'm going to design puppy outfits!" Angie smiled. "I'll help make them!" Tsumugi volunteered. By the time all 48 students and two teachers were sitting at the terminal to board the airplane (they take two, the first is *supposedly* economy class), the lucky 12 members of the club were chosen.

Puppy club members:
Angie Yonaga
Tsumugi Shirogane
Makoto Naegi
Keebo Idabashi (hooman boi)
Hajime Hinata
Kokichi Ouma
Chiaki Nanami
Nagito Komaeda
Sonia Nevermind
Hiyoko Saionji
Akane Owari
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu

"All passengers of plane #11037 in terminal B3 please line up to board immediately. I repeat-"
"SHUT UP AND LET US ON ALREADY!" Kokichi interrupted the man on the P.A and knocked on the terminal entry door, receiving laughs and glares from his classmates and passengers. "Fine then, get on before I strangle this kid." "Thanks mister~" Kokchi walked normally through the passageway connected to the plane entry and onto the plane. He missed a step and slipped through, but Shuichi caught his roommate by the scarf and pulled him back up. "Oh, thanks Shumai~"He strode into the plane as Sushi blushed. "Y-yeah no problem." He walked in and next to Kokichi after being shoved in by Miu, screaming at him about how he hasn't confessed (fucked) Kokichi yet. This plane had seats facing the door, a table in the center, and seats facing the back. "Miss Yukizome, are you sure this is economy?" Kyoko asked. "I dunno, Monokuma bought this ticket." Everyone turned to their mechanical bear teacher that resembled a yin-yang sort of vibe. "Hey, don't look at me! I thought you told me to buy business!" Oh well. Hajime sat with his roommates. There should've been an empty seat, but instead there was a puppy holder. Bagel had come? "Awe, is that bagel?" It was Angie. She was sitting with Himiko, Tenko, and Tsumugi next to the others. They lived in the apartment across the street from their's. "Yeah, wanna pet her?" Nagito asked. Angie's eyes lit up as she repeatedly shook her head yes. Nagito unzipped the holder once they were in the air at cruising altitude, where some people were moving to other seats to socialize. "Her bewy is swo big!" Himiko cooed. They obsessed over Bagel while the pregnant pupper ate up all of the attention like it was Chiaki's fried rice scraps. The dog eventually got tired so the girls handed her back to Nagito, where she was put back into her holder to rest.

Several hours later, the group had landed. They hadn't eaten for 5 hours, so they stopped to eat, charge their devices, and buy some stuff. "Hajime, paychecks came in." Chiaki told him. "Okay, can you and Nagito get some cards and stuff? I know we only brought board games for tomorrow night." They all agreed to meet back at the airport. "Nagito, did he pack swimsuits?"
"No, they weren't on the list."
"Crap! I'll get the games then."
"Alright, what size are you?"
"7, women's." (this is just a random guess)
"Okay, see you at the airport!"
"Catch you then."
Chiaki wandered into the game shop. "What can I get for you little lady?" the weird cashier looked at the immediately uncomfortable Chiaki. A knife scar could be seen on her left forearm. "Oh, just some card games." she answered. She backed away and into the isle that was labeled to have the card and board games. After picking some nice games that could fit about 7 or more people at a time, she went to the register. The man made flirtatious comments to Chiaki as he scanned the game packages, making her want to gag and leave. When she handed the money to the man, he grabbed her wrist, which had a cut on the back, and tried to pull her behind the counter. The glass counter ran across her bandaged area that had wounds underneath that had only begun to heal. Chiaki screamed at the sudden gesture. She screamed in pain. It was just like before, at that fake home.

'Please, stop! It h-hurts!"
'We'll keep going until you learn your place!'

"Get off of me!" Chiaki smacked the cashier, threw the money on the counter, and ran out of the store with her games in her arms. Back to his senses, the cashier grabbed her arm where the scar was and she winced, losing her grip on the games and filling her mind with pain for a split second. The cashier used this opportunity and yanked her back as she shook and struggled. She grabbed a plastic bag used for the games and shoved it down onto his head with as much force as possible. Losing his grip, the cashier started to suffocate and Chiaki grabbed another bag to shove the games into, then ran to the door. The cashier yanked off the bag and regained his breath, using his filthy hands to keep Chiaki from breathing. She bit down and screamed for help. "Shut up and get back here woman!" the cashier pulled her back, covering her face with a dirty rag. 'Why was everything so dirty!' Chiaki thought. She started to lose consciousness. The last thing she heard was a bell's ding and the wind on her skin. The cashier quickly rushed to shove her body behind the counter and into the employee room when an iron grip snagged onto his collar, choking him in the process.
"Let go of my friend, and we can make this quick."

lol im evil when im sick. 1369 words :D excuse me while i go
s l e e p s l e e p