Seasick

it has come to my attention that there is such thing as medicine that doesn't taste like chicken shat. it's called (prescription) pills. im feeling better after sleeping for half of the day, so lets make a  l o n g update! (please don't take medicine that hasn't been prescribed by a doctor)

"Let go of my friend, and we can make this quick." Hajime's eyes tore holes into the cashier. "What's it to you? My girlfriend here pas-"

"Shut up, you're like- what? 30 or something? Chiaki would never date someone that old." Hajime scowled and stood up taller to try and intimidate the cashier. "If you really know her, what's her last name?"

The cashier was stunned. What was he supposed to say? This guy obviously knew her. "Fine, have the brat anyways. She had too many scars anyways." Hajime went to the back to grab Chiaki, who was now bruised a bit and had scratch marks from the counter. While she had gained new injury, the games were still in mint condition. 'Always putting everything else before yourself, huh.' Hajime smiled at the thought, but it quickly turned into a frown. He could sense that the cashier was behind him and predicted that he would try something to harm him. He turned around and socked the pedophile in the stomach, then dashed out of the store with Chiaki and the games in his arms. As he looked back at her, he noticed that part of her shirt was torn off. Snagged in the doorway after an escape attempt, the cloth was ripped, and he could see part of Chiaki's chest. He immediately looked forward, his face red and hot. Nagito was walking out of a store nearby and saw him running down the block in a hurry. "Woah there, Hajime. Slow down." Nagito took out his phone to call Miss Yukizome and explain that they might be a little later than expected. They only had an hour before they were supposed to meet with the others and Hajime's arm felt like it was about to fall off. "We need to hurry. Did you get the swimming suits?" Nagito nodded in confirmation. "Then let's go." Hajime readjusted his grip on his unconscious roommate and the boys continued running to the airport at full speed.

When they met back up with everyone else, they were only 3 minutes late. "Finally! Took your sweet fu-" Miu paused in shock at the sight before her. "HOLY SHIT! MIKAN GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND HELP!" she screamed, hoping the shy girl would step forward. "A-aah! Y-yes ma'am, I-I'll get right to it!" Mikan ran through the crowd, snatched Chiaki away, and brought her to a nearby chair to give her treatment. "I'll leave you to that." Miss Yukizome sighed. "Now, our flight was cancelled, so we're going to take a boat to get to our destination." Some of the group groaned, while others cheered or held a normal expression. "Let's go before we miss the bus."

Hajime grabbed Chiaki, who was still unconscious but her wounds were treated. As he ran, Hajime noticed a smear on her skin. Another scar? This looked older than the ones she got at school. So where did they come from? He sat her down on the bus next to Nagito and showed him the smear and the older scar. Nagito wiped it off with a tissue, revealing a scar that was covered by makeup. Hajime took a picture ad asked, "What should we do about that? She never told us about these old scars..."
"Do we get CPS involved?" Nagito asked as a reply.
"No... remember, we aren't supposed to be living alone as minors."
"Then what should we do? Is this why she always takes so long after a shower?"
"Probably."
"We can ask her on the boat when she wakes up."

The bus pulled up to the dock and the three classes walked out, talking with each other and thanking the bus driver. "Okay, I know for a fucking fact that we aren't taking that dingy old thing." Junko eyed the rusty steamboat by the pier. "No silly! We!re taking that." Monokuma pointed to the yacht in front of them. Oohs and aahs were echoed as the boat sailed before them, opening up revealing a more beautiful inside.

 Oohs and aahs were echoed as the boat sailed before them, opening up revealing a more beautiful inside

(take this, but make it monokuma times better. thank you monoboi)

"Much better." the fashionista replied as one of the crew members took her jacket as she waltzed into the fancy yacht. "How much money does the school even have?" Yasuhiro asked as he walked in next, admiring the view in front of him. "An answer that has nothing to do with a money machine nor child labor!"

Monokuma bounced into the yacht and showed the group around the yacht, which had rooms for them, two pools, and outdoor and two indoor lounges, a game room, a dining room, three state of the art kitchens, a clinic, an exercising room, and a dojo. After the tour, Hajime brought Chiaki to her room where she lay for another two hours.

gonna try something new, Chiaki's point of view!

Where am I? I looked at my surroundings. A bed with clean sheets, some chairs and a couch. This isn't home, this isn't the airport. I remembered what happened and ran to the door, unaware of what I was wearing or where I even was. All three of the classes that were on the trip were scurrying about. I was in some type of... hotel lobby? The.e was a window that showed an island in the distance and the ocean... THE OCEAN! I felt like I was going to hurl. I hated the ocean, ever since the boat incident. I never wanted to think about it again. "You're awake! Finally~" a familiar voice said behind me. "Kokichi! I didn't know you were in these classes!" I hugged my childhood best friend. "I was on the other side of the plane. What happened to you?" He sat us down in what looked like a lounge area. Nobody was super close to the area, so I sat down as well. "I was getting games when this creepy old man tried to kidnap me. I'm all good though!" Kokichi looked seriously worried, his face normally full of fun and smiles was saddened. It hurt me more than it did him. Suddenly, his face lit up back to normal. "Well, why don't we go meet up with the rest of the puppy club after you change! You look like you were mauled by a bear." he joked. I looked down and saw my condition. My shirt and jacket were torn and my skirt had a chunk missing. You could see part of my bandages from Thursday and some of my boob. Wait, what?

"How did I get here?" I asked Kokichi as we walked to my room. "Your boyfriend dragged you in~" he teased back. "I don't have a boyfriend!" I blushed, thinking of who it could be. "You live with Hajime now, right? How is he not your boyfriend?" Kokichi rolled his eyes, waving to Shuichi as we walked. "You live with Shuichi, how is he not your boyfriend? Besides, I live with Nagito as well." Kokichi blushed but quickly replaced with a smirk. "I am dating him. I just never told you." "How could you not tell me, your very best friend in the whole wide world?" I playfully shoved his shoulder. "Whatever! We're here anyways. I'll wait for you out here." Kokichi pointed to my pocket where Hajime must have slipped my keycard. I opened the door and shut it behind me. It automatically locked, which was nice. I looked around again. Oh shit, Hajime has the clothes. A chair with a stack of clothes caught my eye. There was a note that read;

I knew you'd wake up eventually. Here's some clothes for when you wake up. I told Kokichi to tell you to meet us at the lounge outside. We'll be waiting at the bar by the pool.

-Hajime Hinata

As always, Hajime wrote in a font that resembled a typewriter and a student at the same time. I changed into the worst possible outfit for outdoor wear. It was about 80 degrees outside, yet he gives me a sweatshirt and leggings. There's another note next to my jacket.

Since Hajime can't make outfits to save his life (even though there has to be a talent for that he should have) I snuck you this.

-Nagito

I laughed. There was a sleeveless shirt behind the chair that I put on instead of the sweatshirt. I took my keycard and put it in my pocket, along with my wallet. I turned the doorknob and opened the door to reveal a smiling Kokichi in my face. "K-Kokichi what the heck!" I screamed. He laughed hysterically at my reaction and I eventually gave in to laugh as well. "Nishishi!~ That will never get old!" We told old jokes as we walked to the meeting place of the puppy club, which was in the outdoor lounge of this massive boat. Kokichi could see my discomfort and asked, "Would you feel better if we met inside instead of by the water?" I shook my head. "Everyone's already out there, it would be rude of me to make them come back inside after doing all that." Kokichi frowned like a little kid. "Geez Chiaki, you know that you don't always have to put yourself last, you know?" I laughed a bit at his face when he said that. "Maybe next time, we're almost here anyways!" I opened the glass door to see a very well-made poolside lounge. "There you are! Oh Atua, are you okay Chiaki?" Angie ran up and eyed me all around to make sure I was okay. "I'm fine. Let's get ready for the first meeting of puppy club!"

1665 wordss! if you can tell, i hate writing in pov and im super bad at it too lol. stay safe!

5/31/2020