Game Night Visits

very hungry ples send naeggs so i can make protag omelette plssss
on more serious note, this will get a little g a y. if you dont support then leave, the basic idea of this book is a polyamorous ship between 3 danganronpa characters.

Chiaki's fried rice was being eaten left and right. Hajime was scarfing it down faster than you could say, "no, that's wrong!" Nagito kept saying it was the embodiment of hope and how he was blessed to eat it. Even Bagel loved it, even though she only got the scraps of the boys' messy inhaling. "Glad you like it," Chiaki giggled as she ate some of the food. "Teruteru is giving me cooking lessons because my mom-" she paused instantly, pinching herself. How could she get so comfortable with her roommates! Her mother didn't even know where she was. If she found out that Chiaki had told anyone about her... home issues, she'd be turned into a punching bag!
"Your mom...?" Hajime said, though it was muffled since his mouth was full of the dish.

(help i'm starving and writing this is p a i n f u l)

"Oh, it's nothing. Forget I said anything and enjoy your meal!" Chiaki gave a fake smile that felt off to the other two. She had lost her appetite remembering her past experiences, so she started unloading the dishwasher and putting the new dirty ones in their places. "You barely ate anything Chiaki. You sure you don't want more to eat?" Nagito asked, his eyes still focused on the rice plate. "Positive. Thank's for looking out for me anyways!" Chiaki walked out while her otner roommates continued to eat like savage beasts at the dinner table. She went to her room to think. What was there to think about when everything was just a painful memory? What was she supposed to do, go back out there and face the tension? Nagito was happy with his dog, Hajime hot good grades, and there she was. Just some gamer girl with a toxic mother and a bad home. 'No no no! You can't think that way. You live here now, with two amazing roommates who are really nice!' Chiaki shouted encouragement in her head, but some of it kept ringing in her head. You live here now, you live here now, you live here now. The words wouldn't stop. It felt like a reminder that her mother could find her location any minute now. It wouldn't be long, would it?

*ding dong bing bong*

Chiaki's phone buzzed shortly after the doorbell rang.

"And they were roommates"

Ultimate Ahoge: Chiaki
Ultimate Ahoge: @gamer girl

*gamer girl is now online*

gamer girl: wut
Ultimate Ahoge: there's a crazy lady outside calling for you
gamer girl: huh
gamer girl: what she look like
dog: she has your eye color and your hair color
gamer girl: oh
gamer girl: send pic please
Ultimate Ahoge: ok hold on
Ultimate Ahoge: she's screaming at me because i'm taking her photo
gamer girl: oh lol
dog: it's hilarious she's banging on the windows now 😂
Ultimate Ahoge: just get out here before i call the cops
gamer girl: ok ok!
dog: imagine it's your mom or something lmao
dog: she does look like you doe
Ultimate Ahoge: 👀

Chiaki opened her room door, wearing only a tank top and gym shorts. This tank top, keep in mind, had images of games and company logos on it. Her earlier suspicions ad fears were correct. The crazy lady Nagito had described over chat WAS her mother. Chiaki had moved in without her mother's permission to get away, now here she was, standing in utter fear and disbelief. How could this happen? She was completely silent and got out without anyone noticing, right? There was only one answer, cameras. She was being watched for a while but didn't know how long. Still, what was going to happen to her? Chiaki didn't have a choice but to give in and confront the woman who had made life for her a literal living hell. She opened the door, bracing herself for screaming.
"Oh hello, mom."
"Hi sweetie! Is this your new place?" Already a red flag. She never called Chiaki that unless she was about to snap later.
"Yup! Pretty nice, isn't it."
"I see you've been cleaning up!" Mrs. Nanami's eyes flickered about the clean living space and noticed a running dishwasher.
"Dear, is that shat I think it is?"
"A dishwasher? Yeah."