Hospital

im not doing the best right now, so im uploading for comfort. i don't know how long this will be, so bear with me. this will be triggering to some, viewer discretion is advised. im not joking this time. it might also get awkward and weird as ive had this planned (not for today) so get ready to hear about t i t s!

"Get up you reject!" One.
"I'm not playing around with you anymore!" Two.
"No wonder he left you." Three.
"Did your mommy make you cry so much you had to run to your silly games?" Four.
"GET THE HELL UP WEAK NERD GIRL!" Five.

The crowd was pushed to the ground in an instant.
"Leave. Her. Alone."
None flinched as they got back up.
"Come to save your girlfriend?"
"I said, LEAVE HER ALONE!"

The ground shook.

Chiaki collapsed at the school fountain, struggling to breathe in the water.

Just slowly...

slipping...

away...

Was it really going to end this way? No, it couldn't! Right?

Chiaki slowly woke up, bright light shining in her eyes. She was weak, unable to even lift a finger. It took all of her strength just to breathe or talk. "W-where... am I?"
"Good, you're awake!" She recognized those voices. One of them was... in her dream. The other was... roommate? She had been living with them for two weeks now. Hajime and Chiaki both had jobs at the Italian place, who's food they had eaten on the second day. "Hajime, Nagito! How's Bagel and the puppies?" She asked, weak from her injuries. "Still always thinking of others, and look where it landed you." Nagito sighed. 'So it, wasn't a dream? Then, who was he...'

Chiaki asked the doctor to lift up her hospital gown, as the three residents were too embarrassed to do it or ask to do it. There. on her almost perfect figure, lay tight bandages covering her chest to her lower stomach. "What *happened* to me?" she asked, crying as she started to finally feel the pain of the five scars, stab wounds, and bruises. Five, one of each for every reason the Reserve Course could find to punish her for laying a finger on poor Hajime, who was being tainted by the enemy main course students. Hajime's talent wasn't natural, and only the school and the Reserve Course knew that. They refused to believe that the "Ultimates" (main course students with ultimate talents) were even decent humans when they learned Hajime was the product of experimentation, illegal activity that they had funded. After they learned that truth, they did everything they could to keep it a secret from the Ultimates and torment them in groups. It was all out war.

Since Chiaki's mother hated her daughter's talent, she grew to despise people with it even more, abusing her child in the process, sometimes close to death. This time, it was the boys in their senior year, the most powerful of them all among the "Reserves." They had their group of mindless dummies at their command, fake Barbie girlfriends included. They were the most brutal. Mrs. Nanami had served information to them like a fast food restaurant does with burgers. It was like a business at that point selling triggers and sensitive points, only used to hurt. Chiaki hadn't started the attack, she wasn't even the planned victim! It was Hiyoko Saionji, the Ultimate Traditional Dancer.