Puppy Party (somewhat filler)

im writing this during a zoom meeting because i wanna write but im failing in math so ye :)

reminder of puppy club members:
Angie Yonaga
Tsumugi Shirogane
Makoto Naegi
Keebo Idabashi
Hajime Hinata
Kokichi Ouma
Chiaki Nanami
Nagito Komaeda
Sonia Nevermind
Hiyoko Saionji
Akane Owari
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Ibuki Mioda (last second addition for plot)
Chiaki walked past all of her panicked friends, who quickly calmed down knowing she could move normally. It was the second time she had to be saved by Hajime, and it made her feel unwell. She was supposed to help others. Her thoughts were interrupted by a small, "C-Chiaki? I'm sorry you had to get all roughed up because o-of me..." Hiyoko squirmed and looked at the floor. "It's okay! As long as you're safe." Kokichi frowned. "I just told you to take time for yourself and stop worrying about others." Chiaki laughed. Akane and Hajime walked in, making everyone of the puppy club present and ready to start the meeting. "I officially call this meeting to order!" Nagito called out. He sat behind the bar with Makoto, who served drinks and snacks to the members. "Angie, please start the prayer." Angie nodded and started the prayer, asking Atua to bless Bagel with healthy, adorable babies and a perfect birth and pregnancy. Once the prayer finished, Sonia pulled out a box for name suggestions. "We don't know the genders, so we'll have 24 rounds. I've given each of you 24 slips of paper. We'll count the votes. The first round is for the first baby, male names!" Sonia was a leader as always. Kokichi counted the votes each time. "Okay, seems like ************* won! Let's go again." The voting ended at around 6pm, so they had a dinner party. Teruteru brought out courses of delicious food, with an amazing orange juice punch and some grilled meat right on the bone. Akane was asking for more right after it was brought out. "Oh shush it street girl. Ever heard of chewin'?" he asked in his accent.

Fuyuhiko and Tsumugi volunteered to collect plates while Hajime, Makoto, and Hiyoko washed them. "Okay, now time for the event of the night! Party time!" Keebo placed a disk in the conveniently placed music stand. He turned around, ready to dance. Even Bagel joined in for a while, slowing down afterwards to rest on a nearby chair. The deck turned into prime party section for the club, with Ibuki as the DJ and Hajime as a bartender, since he didn't want to dance. Kokichi took the center of the party and started singing when Shuichi came in to grab something to drink. "Please, handsome don't be coy. COME ON FU-" (this was my favorite part to write, oumasai is inevitable)

The music stopped as Kokichi stared at Shuichi with wide eyes. "INTRUDER! LEAVE THE PREMISES IMMEDIATELY!" Ibuki shouted. Kokichi laughed nervously. "One sec... nishishi..." He pushed his boyfriend off the deck and back inside as the music started back again, muffled by the door. "If you wanted that so badly, could've just asked." Shuichi said. Kokichi blushed for a second, but then said, "Well then, the meeting is over. Why don't we start now?~" Shuichi's words sunk in as he blushed and apologized. Kokichi giggled and sighed. "You're so fun Shumai, you know that?" He smiled. "Let's go back and watch a movie." Shuichi carried his fun-sized partner on his shoulders into his room to watch Netflix and cuddle. Chiaki smiled from behind the door. "Okay, let's get started again!" The music came back, the beat louder than the voices of the happy club members. "If this is what hope feels like, I never wanna go back again." Nagito smiled and continued to thro- dance. "Your wish is my command!" Monokuma popped out from nowhere. "Actually, America is having a civil war or something, so we're stuck on this boat until they stop." The music cut. "Wait, what?" Fuyuhiko walked up in Monokuma's face, not that far up above it because of his height, or rather lack of it. "We're stuck on a damn boat in the middle of nothingness and sea because America can't get over itself?" Monokuma nodded. "Basically, yeah." The music turned back on and they continued having the time of their lives. "Makes sense, let's go!"

Chiaki was exhausted. The group had started watching a midnight movie after all that drinking and dancing. Even if they were all only in high school, Monokuma didn't care enough to tell Hajime not to serve alcoholic drinks. They were all responsible enough, but Ibuki was still a little tipsy and went to bed. Akane and Sonia also left because Sonia felt sick and wanted to cuddle with Gundham while Akane was just tired. "This movie is kinda boring, we should play a game instead." Fuyuhiko said. "Then what do we play?" Hiyoko started to yawn after speaking. "I suggest Uno." Tsumugi raised her hand. "Good enough for me. I'll be right back." Hajime walked to Chiaki's rooom after she gave him her room key. "Great! Playing games in honor of her babies will give Bagel so much hope!" Nagito started smiling. He stopped and apologized after Chiaki looked at him. "Atua says Uno is the perfect bonding experience!" "I agree." Keebo said.

Hajime came back with three decks and shuffled before handing 7 cards out to each player. "Chiaki and I aren't allowed to use our talents, or at least try not to." Hajime said, his ahoge deflating a little. Makoto went first, placing a red 2 on top of the red 8. "Your turn, Hiyoko." Hiyoko placed a blue 2 on top. "Your kidding me, right? I only have greens." Tsumugi reluctantly drew cards until she had a playable one. "Sucks to suck." Keebo said and placed a yellow 6. "Who taught you that? Miu?" Fuyuhiko said. "Yeah, she said it was a respectful way to say that the person had tough luck. Speaking of luck, it's Nagito's turn." The game continued with the occasional scream, laugh, or victory dance. After placing a draw 4 directed towards Angie, Makoto jumped and cheered. "Woohoo! I won the game." They packed up the cards and went to their rooms, thinking of the meeting they just had. Chiaki smiled, knowing that there would be babies in the house very soon.

1060 words, kinda short ig. go live a productive life now