The Miracles of Life

yesssss indeed folks. im alive. thank you to @XxDanganronpLoverxX for iNsPiRiNg me to continue this. i get bored VERY easily if a plot in any story isnt juicy, and since this was supposed to be soft uwu fic, it takes way too long to build up plot. it makes me so happy that someone enjoys this, and that its worth the time to create these chapters. sorry for not updating in 3 weeks. there was another person but i forgot their user ahahahah.

im also deleting the pickle rick x larry thing because i am uncomfy and i have permission to remove it. the next update for this wont be for a while, since i have summer things to do and other story ideas, including a zombie and fantasy type thing. i wont start those until the two stories im currently working on are done, so expect those in like a year! enjoy

Hajime woke up to the sound of frantic screaming. 'Who in their right fucking mind-'  He grumbled and rolled out of bed, only to be reminded that he was stranded on a luxurious boat in the middle of nowhere. 

It had been almost a week since their imprisonment, though anyone else might've been jealous. He was on a very expensive vehicle, but it got boring after a while. Everyone had adjusted to the new daily routine of doing close to nothing at day, partying all night and into the sunrise, then passing out and repeating. The screaming was not a normal part of that routine. 

"The babies are coming, the babies are coming!" Aoi Asahina, the Ultimate Swimming Pro was shouting through a megaphone at the top of her lungs over a crowd of frantic high schoolers. "Aoi, what the heck is going on?" Hajime was out of his room now, watching and questioning the chaos that was unfolding right in front of his eyes. 

"Oh, we're building a nursery! For the puppies, since they're due in a couple of hours." What the hell? Hajime was aware, he just didn't know what day it was since he spent everyday since the last Puppy Club meeting like a weekend. "Toko, make sure your group is getting the furniture! Looking good, Kirumi! Hiro that's not where the puppy food goes..." the swimmer was giving orders to make a so far beautiful make-shift nursery for the puppies, while those who were members of the Puppy Club comforted the nervous Nagito and Bagel.

Chiaki looked over her shoulder and shouted, "Hajime, thank god. We need you to find Monokuma and Mikan, since they should know what to do, I think." He nodded and set off to find the two. Monokuma appeared at the sound of his name being called, then dragged Mikan to the area.

"I-I-I'm sorry I just d-d-d-do-don't know! I wor-work with h-humans not dogs!" The nurse was in hysterics, sobbing away and apologizing for no reason. The ying-yang bear, however, volunteered to overlook the birth and deliver the puppies, because that bear can do anything. Angie took Mikan back to her room and comforted her, while the others cheered and Aoi forced the rest to work even harder. "C'mon guys, we have 3 hours! Hop to it!" 

Hajime's jaw dropped. 3 hours? Nagito was panicking even more now. "What if they aren't healthy? What if Bagel dies in childbirth?" The lucky student frantically paced about and panicked, while Chiaki tried her best to comfort him. While she attempted to do so, her legs rubbed against Nagito's pants and her skin smeared again. Hajime noticed that there was also a bruise in the location of the smear, or rather under it. He remembered that he had meant to talke to his roommates about it, but he was too busy having fun to remember.

"Hey Chiaki, what's that on your leg?" Thinking it was a bug or something like that, the gamer swatted at her leg, brushing off more of the makeup in the area to reveal more of the bruise. Chiaki's eyes went wide. "Shit!" she thought. "Now I have to explain where that came from! What do I say? Oh god, I maybe Kokichi can help?" 

"Uh, Hajime? Can we talk in a more, private place?" Nagito calmed down as Chiaki made the suggestion. Miu overheard the remark as she and Kaede walked with a cart full of toys by the group. "To fuck? Haha! About time Gamer Bitch and Mister Ultimate get it on! Or maybe Luck Boy will join in too? Aha-" Her lewd comments were quickly interrupted by a swift kick to the shin. "Miu let's go.." Kaede muttered through gritted teeth. 

{winkity wonkity your pants aren't on properly so time skippity}

After Bagel was out of labor and had given birth to 12 puppies, everyone celebrated. Teruteru quickly rushed as fast as his pudgy body would carry him to the kitchen to prepare a feast unlike the many he made for the nightly festivities. Why not settle for the best when you and 47 other Ultimate high school students are in the middle of nowhere? It's not like anyone can stop you anyways.

Hajime dragged Chiaki and Nagito to Chiaki's dorm to talk about the now covered smears on Chiaki's skin. "Please, go take a shower and come out immediately after you have clothes on." Chiaki didn't know what to do. She reluctantly gathered some clothes and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower. It would take to long to cover up her scars and bruises again, which Hajime was probably counting on. There was nothing she could do but just follow along and do what he said. 

Of course Chiaki didn't want her roommates to find out what she had been running away from all this time. But maybe deep down she did, and that was why she didn't protest. She wanted help that she couldn't get from hiding behind layers of lies. It was for the best. 

hajshiwu GET HELP IF YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM BAD MENTAL SHIZZ PLEASE I ONLY WANT THE BEST FOR YOU GUYS

She put on her clothes after patting herself dry with a towel. Countless scars and bruises were revealed, but she ignored them and continued dressing herself. Hajime and Nagito were waiting nervously on her bed, contemplating how they were supposed to talk to her about it. They didn't want to make her uncomfortable, they just wanted to help their roommate. A simultaneous thought rung throughout 3 different minds.

"This is the moment of truth... Show yourself!"