| 1: The Beginning |

Hello. Before your adventure begins, I would like to tell you a story. The prediction of a classic clash between "good" and "evil" that threatened lives.

This story, or this legend, rather, is quite important. It's what sent a large civilization down a dark path. So please, listen.

*Ahem*

Long, long ago, a Grand Kingdom once stood strong and powerful, overlooking the lands it withheld. Ruled by FIVE members of the Council, they sought to keep it like it was; peaceful and secluded. It hid itself from humanity, not wanting to involve itself with any outside conflicts. However, it would soon find itself in one.

The Great MUFFIN SHRINE, a powerful symbol of unity and strength, spoke words to one of the Council Members. The ideas and truths it said frightened the former warrior, and he consulted the council. It was in their meeting room, in which the future of this Kingdom was set.

The Muffin Shrine told of a human that would descend upon these lands, and when they were excited, the Kingdom would be left empty. Mass Genocide, the Council concluded, was the meaning of this warning. And they had every right to think that.

The Council came up with a new rule: this "human" could simply be anyone that finds the Kingdom even by accident. There were no specifications, no other identities, just the simple species. It was because of this, that any human that arrived from this point onwards, would be killed.

...

And so it began. Dozens of people, slaughtered, simply because of their own fear of death. It is unknown which path would be taken next, as the Council remained silent for the next couple of years.

*sigh*

Such a dark tale, of fear and terror taking of a once peaceful Kingdom. Those that live in it hope that one day, perhaps they can live peacefully once again. One day, they could live without the threat of extinction and destruction. But deep inside, they knew it was for the better.

Is it possible for them to redeem their Safe Haven? Is it possible for them to live in harmony with human society? That is a question I won't answer. As it's a question, you, will.

Good luck and goodbye. It's time you begin. 

...

Nothing, but silence. The floor is as cold as a rock-- that's because it is one. You try to stand up, but hopelessly fall over. Your back seems to be aching. What happened? Do you remember anything that happened prior to, well, wherever you are now? That's the next point. WHERE, are you?

You sit upright and look around to take in the, very interesting dark cold cave your in. How'd you get in this cave?

You look up at the ceiling. There's not even a way down here. Your just in a dead end, with only one way out. Did you like sleepwalk or something? Because I don't know anyone who could get all the way inside a dark cave while sleeping.

You manage to stand upright. Well, I guess you should head back to your home.

You make your way to the cave entrance, and look outside. The sun seems brighter than it's supposed to. Maybe it's because the cave was so dark. A massive green forest covers the distance. You're in some sort of mountain range. It's rather beautiful actually.

As you take in your new surroundings you realize that you've never even been here in your life. That's not a good start. You're lost somewhere, somehow. You try to reach into your pocket to see if your phone is still there, and surprisingly it is.