| 19: Arising Problems |

You watch Zelkam's Drone fly off as he laughs. You can only watch. WilburSoot stands next to you, and sighs.

You look over at MegaPVP.

"I guess you could say you've been betrayed", you tell him.

He looks at you angrily. He probably hasn't attacked you yet is because he lost his sword.

You look back down at the lava.

"You think it actually is rising?", you ask.

"What? You wanna find out?", Wilbur jokes.

His laugh turns into a nervous giggle.

"Actually, I think I need to go get something. If this lava is truly about to rise and burn everything, I don't want do lose my stuff, you know?", he explains.

"Will you be back? We still don't know where we're going...", you say.

"I don't know where to go either! Look, it won't take that long. Soon we'll be out of this mountain!", he promises.

You sigh. Taking this as a "go ahead", Wilbur turns back and runs off. You can't help but notice that Mega's still staring at you.

"What?", you say, slightly annoyed.

Mega starts doing a bunch of hand movements and signals. You understand nothing. It becomes apparent that he realizes you don't.

Now that Wilbur's gone, you realize you didn't ask him if you should wait or not. The lava shouldn't be rising THAT fast, right?

"Helloooo?", you head Skeppy, ask through the headset.

"Skeppy, I don't know the point of this headset if all I'm doing is telling you what happened." you exclaim.

"Listen, I thought I'd be helping you out a lot more then I am now. Anyways, what's going on?", he responds.

That's probably the fifth time he's asked that.

"We need to get out of this mountain because apparently it's a volcano!", you yell.

"Oh yeah. I heard that they stopped mining down there because they found out it's a volcano...", Skeppy remarks.

"Well why didn't they leave signs or anything?", you ask.

"They didn't expect anyone to come down here! Except for maybe someone as crazy as Zelkam...", he explains.

You look back down at the lava. It does seem to have risen quite a bit.

"But hey! That volcano should be sleeping..", Skeppy tells you.

"It won't be in a moment...", you say.

Mega's been sitting back and watching you talk for about a minute now. He seems more annoyed with you. But instead of saying anything, all he does is sigh and cross his arms.

"I kinda wish you talked, because then you could actually help our current situation", you tell him.

He starts doing the hand motions again. You don't even bother trying to understand.

"How about we just go? That Wilbur guy can catch up", you suggest.

Mega nods. The cliff edge you're both standing on leads into another cave. You start heading down it.

"So anyways, I've been looking at some blueprints I got, and I think I know a way out of there..", Skeppy says.

"Why have you only found the blueprints now?!", you ask.

"Alright look, I sent Badboyhalo to go and try to find these papers. And now we have them! So you can get out of here", Skeppy explains.

"I have these papers because I used to actually work there, remember?"