| 12: Misunderstanding |

You slowly get out of bed. Except, it's technically not your bed. You're in a small hotel. You and Badboyhalo are sleeping here, while Dream, George, and Sapnap went back to their house. Wherever that is.

You sit up in bed and rub your eyes. This is probably one of the only times your just, relaxing. And so you sit and think about stuff.

You try and check the "time", but there doesn't appear to be a clock in this room. That brings up multiple other questions. If this is some strange Kingdom with strange people, do they have a timezone? To be honest, you wouldn't be surprised if you weren't on Earth anymore.

Talking about that, brings up yet another set of questions. Are these people human? They look human, but they all point you out as specifically "Human", as if they're not. So what are they? Well you know that whatever Technoblade or Spifey are aren't human.

Anyways, congratulations. You've just found a brand new set of shower thoughts to haunt your mind and mine. You stand up, and after stretching, walk over and look outside the window. It has to be day. Although the sky IS covered again. It just has to be day.

The village is back doing village things. People are walking around doing who knows what. Can you even call them people if they're not human? Anyways, you go and get ready to head back outside. Last night Bad said he would wait for you.

...

As expected, standing outside the hotel is Badboyhalo. Just by knowing him you can tell he'd wake up early.

"Ah y/n! You're finally awake!", he exclaims happily.

You give him a thumbs up.

"So, where's everyone else?", you ask.

Bad shrugs.

"They might be still asleep or just doing stuff. I don't know", he says.

You look around the village for a bit.

"So I assume we'll be heading up that mountain?", you ask.

Bad nods. He seems to not be looking forward to it. You're not really looking forward to it either.

"Yeah! The four of us will guide you! That is, if they show up", he tells you.

Then, as if on que, Dream shows up. He looks the exact same like yesterday. In fact, everyone in this kingdom looks the same like yesterday.

"Oh hey guys", he says.

"Dream! Where's George and Sapnap?", Bad asks.

"Oh, they're doing something. Hard to explain. Anyways, I suppose they'll show up later", he explains.

Bad smiles happily.

"Cool! I suppose we can get going then." he says.

Dream nods, and the three of you start walking out of the village. A small trail leads out of the houses and buildings, and into more trees. The path slopes downward.

"I don't know if we'll have to CLIMB that mountain, because going around is an option", Dream suggests.

"Well, who knows how long that'll take. We'll find out something I guess", Bad says.

Dream looks back at Bad.

"No, we're literally going right now. We have to decide, now. We can't just climb a mountain without a plan", he tells him.

"Well I thought you knew a way out of here!", Bad exclaims.

You nod in agreement. Dream sighs.

"Well I've never really gone to the giant castle thing", he explains.