| 4: Dark trees and Beavers |

You step into the large forest. Soon you've gone so far in that you can't even see Bad or Skeppy anymore. Hopefully Bad was lying about the scary dark things in here. Right?

As you look up at what little sky you can, you can see that it's almost evening. The sun seems to be already setting. Making it through this thick forest before night would be the best option here.

Soon the tree leaves cover the rest of the sky, and it becomes dark. Only the chirps of some birds keep you company. As you make your way down the path, a shuffling sound is heard behind you. You turn around quickly, to find nothing but more trees. Uh oh.

You start slowly walking, until you come across what looks to be a well. From what you can make out in the dark, besides the pit of water and bucket, a flashlight lays on the edge. You grab it and turn it on. Luckily, it has batteries. You shine it around you and-

"AAAAAAHHH!", you scream loudly.

A large fuzzy creature is standing behind you. It's seemingly derpy eyes look directly down at you.

"Oh, uhm", the creature says awkwardly in a British accent.

You look at him as the silence gets even more awkward.

"Sorry to scare you like that. I tend to- wait a minute, who are you?", he asks.

"Uhhhh", you stutter.

"HOLD UP!", the creature yells, making you freak.

He points his fur-covered finger at you.

"You're a human!", he says.

"Yeah, good catch", you tell him.

"Humans need to die, right?", he asks.

Uh oh.

"No? I don't think so?", you respond trying to have him not kill you.

"That wasn't a question. It was a statement. You need to die".

You start to back away, and he pulls out a makeshift weapon made sticks and leaves.

"Wait!-" you say before he swings his giant mess of sticks.

The stick hits you, but it doesn't do anything. Some leaves fall off, but that's it.

"Uhhhhh, I guess that's the end of that?", the creature says awkwardly.

Suddenly, he takes a rock from the ground and throws it at you. It misses.
He starts swinging his weapon at you. All of the swings miss as well. After he finally stops, you both stare at each other.

"Well, how about you make a move?", the creature suggests.

You turn around and immediately start running. That guy probably couldn't even hurt a fly but you should still run. After a lot of running you stop and take a breather. This forest is STILL going on. The trees get even more taller than before. And now it's almost pitch black.

Only your small flashlight can guide you, and you continue onwards. This time, you walk. You wouldn't be surprised if it was nighttime right now, but then again you wouldn't even know.

Suddenly in the distance, there's another light. From what you can see, there are two figures walking in the distance. One of them is holding a lantern. They seem to be talking or arguing about something, and as you get closer you realize who it is.

"I'm telling you Bad we SHOULD'VE MADE A WAY AROUND! If we're the ones making the challenges then surely we shouldn't have to go through them!", Skeppy says angrily.

"No you don't get it! We need some challenging situations in our life! It's like an adventure!", Bad tells him.

Soon you've walked up to them.