| 11: Unexpected Return |

Badboyhalo continues marching down the path, as you, Dream, George, and Sapnap are following. You expect that heading to whatever's after this will be easy. Bad did say something about the mountains.

Speaking of mountains, the sky has cleared. A bit. Less clouds hover around, being clouds. Now you can see what's up ahead.

A large mountain topped with snow stands in the distance. Even more snow. How much snow and ice do you have to go through?

At the bottom of the mountain you can see a small wooden village. Smoke rises from the chimneys.

"Is that a village over there?", you ask.

"Yeah", Dream answers.

"What's it called?", you question.

"It doesn't have a name. It's just a village. You know, like the randomly generated stuff?"

Randomly Generated?

"Sapnap, George, and I have set up our "home" there. It's pretty nice", Dream says.

"Yeah. It's also a bit elevated so you can see the forests and mountains in the distance", Sapnap adds.

"I can also see my house from there!", Bad exclaims.

Everyone falls silent.

"No Bad, you can't", Dream finally says.

After that "conversation" it's another long while of silence. It's kind of nice actually.

"You know, I'll admit that I kind of believe in that whole legend thing. But I don't think your the one it talks about exactly", George tells you.

"So I guess your fine".

Badboyhalo scoffs.

"I don't think the legend is even true! Or even exists! I think someone just made it up!", he says.

"Isn't that what legends are? Making up stuff?", Dream asks.

Bad shrugs.

"Not really", he answers.

"I don't know what to think about it. Talking about someone who's supposedly going to kill us all, is pretty weird", Sapnap says.

"We don't even know if this "Angel" is going it kill us all. It just says that it's going to empty the kingdom", Dream tells him.

"But it kinda sounds like a threat", Sapnap says.

You stay silent during this conversation. Mostly because you don't know what to say. It's also because the topic is on something you know little about. A legend foretelling of someone coming down here to kill everyone. It does kind of sound crazy.

"Speaking of which, this IS a Kingdom. So who's the King or Queen?", you ask.

Sapnap shrugs.

"I don't think it's a King or Queen. More like some sort of Council. They're the ones that made up the rule of trying to kill you", Dream answers.

"Who's apart of this council?", you ask.

"Supposed powerful people, some are maybe even former warriors. I've never met them though. I mostly just stay around here", Dream responds.

"Something tells me that I'm gonna have to go against them", you say.

Bad shrugs.

"I don't really know about that. Maybe you could all get along, once it's proven that your a nice person", he tells you.

You know that Bad is only trying to reassure you. And it kind of does work. If you do have to go against this "Council", then your friends will be there to help, right?