| 2: Derp and Baldy |

"Quick!", he yells.

The strange French person points towards a bush.

"Hide behind that!"

What? What kind of hiding spot is that?

You walk over to the bush, and stare at it for a moment.

"How am I gonna hide behind this thing??" you ask, confused.

The French person doesn't seem to be paying attention to you, and responds a couple seconds later.

"I don't know? Crouch behind it or something!", he says, even more panicked.

Who are you even hiding from? This seems pretty ridiculous.

Suddenly, you spot two people walking towards the French person. They seem to be arguing or are clearly angry at each other. At least, one of them does.

The first one had a blue hoodie and dark blue pants. A light blue beanie was sitting on their head. But they were clearly laughing about something. The second person had a black sweater with a red outline, and black pants. They wore gray gloves and a dark hood was over their face.

As they get closer, you start to hear what they are screaming about.

"Oh yeah then Skeppy, who did it then?", the second guy says waving his arms around.

The other person, who you assumed was "Skeppy", simply laughed instead of replying.

"YOU'RE THE ONE THAT DID IT! ADMIT IT!", the second person screams.

Skeppy stops laughing, and finally responds.

"I didn't grief it", he says simply.

Skeppy then looks around and spots the French guy from earlier, and points at him.

"A6d did".

The French guy you assume is "a6d" is surprised by his quick involvement in this argument.

"No! I didn't! I haven't even been on your server since-"

"A6D DID YOU DO THIS??", the second guy screams.

"NO I DIDN'T! I HAVEN'T BEEN ON YOUR SERVER SINCE-"

"Yeah right! Skeppy told me that French People have a thing for lying", the second person says smugly.

"Wha-"

"It's true! I only griefed Bad's server yesterday!", Skeppy exclaims.

"WHAT?", "Bad" yells.

"Don't you remember? On stream!", Skeppy says happily.

"You know what! Both of you fix the mess or I'll take your ranks away!", The person named "Bad" states.

A6d tried to prove his innocence but Bad walks away. Skeppy follows him.

"Alright, you can come out now..", a6d tells you.

You stand up from behind the bush.

"What was all of that?", you ask.

A6d sighs for a moment before answering.

"Those were my friends, Skeppy and Badboyhalo. They get in those kinds of fights all the time", he explains.

This just leaves you with more questions.

"What were they talking about?", you ask next.

"You have a thing for asking questions", a6d observes.

"Well, I just don't know what's going on!", you tell him.

"Look, it's hard to explain. Anyways, Badboyhalo who also goes by "BBH" or "Bad" will definitely "try" to kill you".