| 26: Aftermath |

*Ring Ring!*

"Hello? Are you there?"

"......"

"Welp, I guess I'll just leave a message"

....

"Hello y/n, it's me. A6d. Remember? Heh heh...."

"Things have been pretty tough recently, so I thought about calling you!"

"I don't even know if you're getting these messages. You might be LONG gone from here..."

"But, I guess I'll continue"

*Ahem*

"It's been about...I don't know? A week or two since you left? Anyways, during that time a lot of things have happened. I'm sure you already know the basics, but here we are"

"Skeppy is dead. And Badboyhalo hasn't been the same ever since. In fact, I don't even know where he went. He was an emotional mess the last time I saw him...."

"Technoblade died from his injuries. You know, the ones you gave him? It's not your fault, don't worry. Everyone in the Kingdom mourns his death. Well, Dream and his friends stepped in to take his place as some sort of "Ruler". They've been making a lot of interesting changes, and it's not really that bad. For Tommy however, I don't know where he went. He's obviously angry about Techno's death, and apparently he's tried everything to "Save him" or bring him back to life."

"I think I should talk about more positive things....."

"Recently, Zelkam and the others resurface from their mountain base. Said that they were unable to stop all of the lava. They may have been trying to kill you, but they also miss Skeppy. In fact, everyone does"

"Well, that's not any more positive...."

"Uhm, there's uh, Spifey who made a...well....I....."

"Alright, I'll be honest here. With Skeppy gone, and Bad disappearing. Along with Dream off in the castle, and Zelk busy working on stuff...."

"I've been alone"

"Not entirely alone, though"

"Since Bad left, I'm technically the new owner of MunchyMC. I gave myself that position though. The people here are nice, and caring. But I can't continue without my friends..."

"Everyday I pass by some of Bad's old challenges, and it just makes me feel sadder. With all of my friends off doing other things, it just doesn't feel the same. Well, there's still YOU, however"

"You've certainly changed things. I don't know if it was the morally right thing to do, but- Is it to much to ask for this? Can you....come back maybe? Return to this place? I could show you around the improvements I made to MunchyMC, and I'm sure Dream would be happy too"

"Please?"

"Well, this just leads me back to my first point. I don't even know if you're hearing this. Or, reading it? If you are, however, can you just- come back? I think I'm running out of time on this phone. In that case, well, I guess- goodbye? I don't really want this to be the end of our friendship, but, Goodbye"

*Click!*

...

..

.

And that's the end to Chapter- wait a minute....

Is this, the right ending? 

Is this, the ending you deserve?

Is this, the ending you want?

...

It's been finished, but it just doesn't seem....right.

You don't want this cliffhanger of an ending, do you?

You don't deserve this, do you?

You miss your friends, don't you?

...

There is a chance for you to have a better ending. A more happier one, actually. An ending where all of your friends are alive and well, but......

I simply have one question for you...

Do you want to go back?

*Yes                         *No