| 21: Feline Fight |

Warning, this Chapter is a bit of a long one

You clutch the bucket tightly while leaning against the wall. You and Milo the fish are now stuck in a giant maze of a facility.

"Awww, you're just gonna hide?", Zelk teases.

You look around. Monitors appear to be on every wall. They all show the same thing. Zelkam.

"To be honest I kinda expected more from you!", he laughs.

You look around the corner. A "turret" sits at the end of the hallway. It's waiting for a target.

The turret barely gets a sight of you before it starts shooting.

"Why's the turret shooting?", you ask.

"Shooting? It's a turret!", Zelk exclaims.

"No, I mean like, everyone's been using swords and medieval type stuff....", you correct yourself.

The turret is indeed firing bullets. But if this type of technology's here, why's everyone using swords?

"It's high-budget buddy! They also think that swords are cooler...", Zelk explains.

With that turret watching, you can't really pass by that hallway. So instead you turn around and head in a different direction.

This place truly is a maze. Hallway after hallway, turn after turn. You're about to turn another corner until another turret pops out of the ground.

"Look, I'll be real with you y/n. Holding a stupid bucket of fish while trying to mission impossible your way out is just, well, Impossible!", Zelk yells.

You turn towards a different hallway to avoid the turret.

"Well I'm still managing to do it!" you say.

Zelk laughs as you continue to traverse the labyrinth. Soon you've reached a rather large room. Multiple higher platforms have turrets sitting on top. They don't seem to see you yet.

"Ooh! Now how will you get through here?", Zelk asks.

You think for a moment.

"Aw, if only you had a gun!", he teases.

"I've literally never seen anyone use a gun down here!" you yell.

"Well too bad!"

One of the turret platforms move downwards onto the ground. It spots you. You quickly run over behind a wall and duck down. Zelkam continues laughing. You safely place the bucket down on the ground before making your next move.

You could probably just run from cover to cover, whilst dodging the turrets. But how'd you get Milo over there?

Meanwhile the turret keeps constantly making a beeping noise. You assume it's searching for you.

The turret does seem close enough to you. Maybe you could run over and stab it with your sword.

You take out your sword and hold it tight. You look around the corner. The turret turns and turns as it tries to find you. You wait until it turns away. Soon enough, it does.

You quickly run over and stab it, causing it to shut off.

"Creative! I'll admit that was pretty smooth....", Zelk compliments.

Then, more turret platforms start moving down.

"But how will you deal with this?!", Zelk challenges.

You run back to where you left Milo and crouch down for cover.

"This is ridiculous!", you yell.