| ??: The True King |

Alright then. I guess we could go back. Rewrite a few pages, and forget this all happened. Right?

No.

What?

You can't go back.

Who's....this?

This is the ending you gave yourself. You're only facing the consequences.

I'm sorry but...who are you?

I'm here to make sure things go the way they're supposed to.

That doesn't really clear things up. No character is supposed to be able to...be here.

Shut up. I'm not here to talk about you. I'm here to talk about them. The reader.

Uh....

You. This IS the right ending. You deserve this. And after all of this, you can't just sit back and think, "Aw man, I don't want that to be what happens! I want a happier ending!"

You didn't even contribute one bit.

I think you're wrong..... This story is from THEIR perspective. Their eyes. This story is supposed to be about THEM.

Alright then. Let me ask you. Have they contributed a single bit to what's happened?

Uhm...

Were they the ones truly making friends with those, "Characters" you call them?

Well, I guess you're right. The story isn't technically from their POV. It's actually-

Did I ask?

.....

Anyways, you should know who I am. You did create this very world from your own imagination, right?

Well.....

If you don't know who I am, then the reader should. Right? Remember me?

It's me!

The one who's been controlling every single one of your actions....

The one who's done everything to get to this point....

The one who's controlled everything you've said....

Who do you think I am? Some sort of...narrator?

?

Before any of this happened, I asked the Muffin Shrine for guidance. And guidance it gave me. The Shrine showed me the true power it withheld, and combined with everyone's belief in it, it could truly change things. As anyone would, I wanted to use it's power. Except, the shrine didn't belong to me. It belonged to the Kingdom. So I instated multiple rules after rules, making the Shrine further belong to me. And only me. I even went as far as to shape the shrine into my likeness.

Until the Council stepped in my way. Lead by Technoblade, the Council broke into my throne room and cornered me. At first, I met them with kindness. Telling them that we could all share this power. Saying that I could revoke the rules I made. They believed me. Next, I took their trust and buried it in the ground. I attacked them when they least expected it. Time didn't last a chance. Luckily for the others, they were able to stop me before I was able to do anymore harm.

They believed that they had killed me. They believed that I was gone. They believed that peace was restored. But no. By that point, I had already used the Shrine to it's full potential and capabilities. I may have died, but I lived on using it's power. My essence lived on. All I needed was a vessel.

The legend you've heard so much throughout this...."story".....is not entirely true. I made the Shrine warn those filthy Council Members of my arrival. The Shrine summoned YOU here, as the Angel. But it was me who was in control. I can finally take back my place as a ruler.