Chapter-5

"You are Nisha Varma. I am Justin Victor. We go inside, pretend to be miserable and no one doubts us. Got the plan?", he said. He was speaking slowly, his voice so low I had to lean in order to make it out. He pretended to talk in a wireless while saying this. He pretended to be a detective. I let a small smile creep up to my face before I turned it stone serious. "Yes, sir. What is the backup plan? What happens if we are caught?"

He smirked, "Nisha Varma, next time you are on a mission with me, remember, we don't get caught." I rolled my eyes at him, smiled nevertheless.

Half an hour ago, we were walking aimlessly, just living the best life. We saw a group of tourists who had taken a stop in a restaurant. As they were sitting in the bus again, we had already helped ourselves in two of the empty seats at the back and pretended we were here all along. 

We started to get in the adventure with the crew. We were in a bit more luck than I was used to. We found the ticket IDs of these two people outside and there was no stopping now. We entered in through the gate just like the tourists we were. It was a sort of adventure park where we were going to try various sports Manali was famous for. 

"Hello guys!", a guy in his mid thirties climbed up on a rock and yelled. "Welcome to my city. I know when you came to Manali, you didn't just have beauty in your mind, but also adventure. So here we are, taking you to the immense adventure Manali has to offer. We have a series of sports for you to try, you can choose whichever you like."

And that we did.