Two | Mine

song recommendations
call out my name, by the weeknd

"Baby."

"Baby."

"Baby.."

Taehyung is suddenly woken up by a cold sharp object sliding across his thigh.

Taehyung screams and tries to get up but it forcefully pulled back down onto something..warm. Like a person's lap.

"Finally awake hm?" Jungkook says nibbling on Taehyung's ear.

"W-Who are you.!?" Taehyung yells trying to keep his cool, while Jungkook continues to nibble on his ear causing Taehyung to whimper softly.

Jungkook starts to massage Taehyung's thigh. "There's no need to worry about that darling.." Jungkook whispers in his ear. "You're just fine with me."

Jungkook squeezes Taehyung's thigh which makes Taehyung slip out a moan, he found a sensitive spot.

"Sensitive on your thighs eh?" Jungkook starts to lick up and down on Taehyung's neck from behind.

"I-I don't even know who you are.." Taehyung whispers while still moaning softly.

"Theres no need to worry, enjoy this time, Kim Taehyung." Taehyung had to admit, Jungkook was damn good at pleasuring him by only sucking and licking on his neck..which surprised Taehyung. No other past boyfriend of Taehyung pleasured him even slightly like that..Taehyung enjoyed Jungkook's touch, but didn't want to admit it.

"Please get off me." Taehyung says boldly.

"Why baby? You don't want me to fuck you until you're screaming my name? You don't want me to slam into your beautiful ass against the wall? Hm?" Jungkook softly laughs in a sadistic tone.

Those words alone sent chilling sensations up Taehyung's body, causing him to get hard.

"Does my baby like when I talk dirty to him? Hmm..that's a good thing to know..How about i talk more dirty to you while i make you a moaning mess just from giving you hickeys hm?" Jungkook whispers into Taehyung's ear while gripping slightly tight onto Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung manages to still get moans out considering Jungkook has his hand around Taehyung's neck, making breathing a bit harder.

"Want me to tie you up? I swear to god I'll make you not be able to walk for the next few days..I will pound you until you're crying and begging me to stop." Jungkook says letting out a groan at the end.

Taehyung just wanted to get this over with, and for Jungkook to fuck him. He didn't care that he was a complete stranger, what he was saying was something Taehyung was getting hard from.

"Talk dirty to me more..Jungkook." Taehyung says while moaning.

"You're mine, you'll always be mine, I'm the predator and you're the prey, I'll make sure you see who to bow down too and obey. How does that sound? Or are you too fed up in your own mind thinking about me pinning you against the wall and slap your ass as hard as I can, over..and over..and over again." Jungkook says seductively.

What am I doing!? Taehyung thinks to himself

I don't even know this guy!

Am I that horny.? I can't even control who I have sex with!? Think with your mind, not your dick Tae!

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad though..

"Whats my babyboy thinking about hm?" the younger asks.

"I-I want you inside me.." Taehyung says shyly while still whimpering and moaning.