Eight | Sweet Home

song recommendations
I'm sad, by eli.

It's a lonely outside world, at 7 in the morning.

Jungkook and Taehyung decided to go on a little train ride to Daegu, Taehyung's birth place.

There was a slight chilly breeze, that brushed against the pairs faces gently through the crack in the window. Taehyung is leaning on Jungkook's shoulder, thinking to himself about his life and how it sucks. In a way, he feels light. Like he's floating, being under the touch and care of Jungkook, of course. For a second, Taehyung hesitated asking a serious question, but he needed the answer. "Hey Jungkook, what do you think is the meaning of life?" Taehyung exclaims in a soft gentle voice, fidgeting with his hands.

There was a long pause before Jungkook broke the silence.

"I wish I could answer that Taehyung, I've been searching for the purpose for a while too, but cant seem to find one."

So what was the point of living for Taehyung?

He's trapped in a constant cycle of pain and agony, with the guilt of not being there for his sister and brother during psychical abuse.

He questioned his own past, but still knew nothing about Jungkook.

Literally.

Nothing.

Ever since their multiple sex sessions, Taehyung has always wanted to ask the one question..what happened in your past?

Was the bloody engravings on my wrists not enough for you to tell me?

My shattered heart that is constantly trying to find a purpose?

My lost and dark soul that was once filled with light and joy, but gone?

The constant thought in my mind of when you're going to kill me and cause more pain?

Though, I still feel safe with you.

"Why haven't you left yet Jungkook?"

"Do you want me too? I thought you felt safe with me baby." Jungkook bites his lip, rubbing Taehyung's thigh.

No.

Not here.

"Not right now..please." Taehyung whimpers out.

Jungkook decided to just keep quiet, thinking of what numerous and fun ways he can kill and torture his victims that piss him off, or try to get close to Taehyung.

Ah does that give him a high.

Turns him on very much, but not as much as Taehyung does.

Honestly, the sight of blood and gore to Jungkook is beautiful. He loves to experiment with the human body, seeing all the wonderful things that it is capable of. Like what types of liquids can melt your organs, or what tools slice through skin like butter.

"I would love to be with you forever." Jungkook coos out, kissing Taehyung's forehead.

Did Taehyung answer back? No.

He blushed.

He felt happy.

Everything is just temporary, just like this train ride.

"We're here."

Taehyung and Jungkook get up from their seats, grabbing their bags and walking out.

"So where did you say we were staying again?" Jungkook confided, rubbing Taehyung's small waist as the pair stood in the subway for a little bit, looking around.