Sixteen | Mistake

STRONGLY RECOMMENDED SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER; Stigma, by Kim Taehyung

Jungkook sighs as he stares at the beautiful Taehyung laying down in front of him, features so delicate and fragile. Like he would break and shatter with a simple contact of human skin.

"Hey. Wake up." The younger male exclaims as he pinches a small portion of Taehyung's skin, leaving a slight discoloration on the spot.

"Huh? What-"

"Awe! You're up Taehyungie." Jungkook raises his hands up against his face in happiness, curling his fingers into his cheeks.

"W-Where am I.? Jungkook.? No, no. This is some sort of dream right?" Taehyung mumbles out while backing up more into the bedframe behind him. It is pretty terrifying randomly waking up in someone's house even if you do know them, but you didn't know what events that occurred on how you ended up there.

"No, Taehyung. Nothing is a dream. This is real life, something you aren't used to." Jungkook places his soft tattooed finger under the latter's chin, rubbing it gently in a teasing way.

Taehyung whimpered in discomfort just wanting everything to stop and for him to go home, and for Jungkook to stop his wrong doings.

"Hey..hey. How about we have some fun. What do you say, Taehyungie?"

Taehyung looked back up at Jungkook with helpless eyes, his orbs clearly stating that he didn't want to be touched in anyway or by anyone. "No, I don't want too."

"Awe, yes you do. How about I strip you down this time?" Jungkook smirked with dead eyes because he knew what he was doing.

"N-"

Jungkook began to lift up the older's cotton shirt, running a hand up to his chest.

"J-Jungkook, I said no! Get off of me!" Taehyung raised his voice while putting his hands up in a defense position against the younger's clothed chest.

"You like it, admit it."

"Cause I'm not getting off of you." Jungkook forcefully leaned closer to Taehyung, whispering into his ear and breathing heavily. "You really do like it, slut."

Taehyung let out a small whimper when Jungkook pressed up against his clothed crotch, but the whimper was out of discomfort and pain, not pleasure.

All of the events that were occurring, reminded Taehyung of stuff that happened when he was much younger. About fourteen years old.

At this point of time, Taehyung had enough. This broke him and it reminds him of how defenseless he was at such a young age against a dozen of older men.

FLASHBACK ' ,-

"So what are we gonna do with this kid boss?" A dirty blond haired male questioned, looking back and forth at the child in front of him and the man.

"Hmph. I say we get one of our men to fuck him, teach the kid a lesson to not go walking out so late at night."

The boy, was Kim Taehyung.

"W-Wait- Please, no! Anything but t-that!" The young Taehyung pleaded and yelled in fear, to all of the men standing in front of him, while he himself was helplessly tied up unable to do anything.

One of the men, black haired, harshly kicked the boy in order to shut him up. "Listen doll, you're going by our orders. We're not going by yours."

"P-Please..let me go. I won't tell anyone! I promise!" Taehyung cried out, wiggling in the rope that he was tied up in.

"Yeah pretty boy, that's not gonna happen."

PRESENT ' ,-

"Sorry Taehyungie, but these are the consequences when you don't play by my rules."

A/N

ahhh! I finally updated..i already know that this chapter contained very triggering themes, but THAT IS WHY I HAVE PUT A DISCLAIMER AT THE START OF MY BOOK! so i am not responsible for any effects that this chapter might have had on you.

uuh, i decided also for this chapter that i wasnt gonna write out the full.."rape" scene, because even though i did put a disclaimer at the start of my book, i do know that even how strong people are they will still be uncomfortable reading that, even the slightest. cause i would be slightly uncomfortable with writing it. that scene doesnt contribute much to the story either.

if you're going to ask what this chapter was meant for or supposed to be about, its more supposed to be about what CAN happen in real life, and to show Taehyung's flashback to when he was fourteen. and i needed someway to do that efficiently, so i decided to include jungkook as the cause of it !

anyways, enough of me rambling. ilysm !!(❁'◡'❁)💜

ps. i did not proof read this chapter cause i wanted to get it out so quick, so dont be to surprised if theres any mistakes lol ily

 i did not proof read this chapter cause i wanted to get it out so quick, so dont be to surprised if theres any mistakes lol ily