Twenty | The End

STRONGLY RECOMMENDED SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER: Singularity, by Kim Taehyung. ( V from BTS)

This is the complete end for me.

And, I'm willing to take it. As long as it's quick.

"God, I love you so much."

I forcefully looked down as Jungkook said that, I completely lost all feelings for this man but he still loves me. I will never understand why and how. I'm just a boy who wants to get out of college, and wants to live a normal stable life.

But, not everything goes the way you want it too.

Jungkook grasped his hands on the back of my thighs, swooping me up like I weighed ten pounds. I was fucking scared, I really was. "Put me down!"

The younger boy got a firm grasp on me, carrying me in a bridal position towards his bathroom, that I thought I would never visit again. I just wanted to get away from this psycho. What did I fucking do to deserve this?

"Keep calm, baby." The boy I fucking hated said right to my face, bringing me into the bathroom and then to the bathtub, harshly dropping me inside of it. What was happening? "I need to punish you." Jungkook exclaimed while smiling, he twisted the faucet and the water quickly started to fill up the tub. The liquid was cold as ice, and tickling my skin with its freezing touch making me flinch and jerk my body the more it filled up the tub.

I felt paralyzed by the cold water, and I didn't want to move. But I didn't want to stay here, so I started to whimper. "Stop whining."

Jungkook ruffled up my hair, making me turn my head away and grit my teeth. I fucking hated being touched by him.

"Get off of me!" I said a bit to loudly, biting the younger's hand roughly, making him retrieve his now bleeding palm away from me. "Don't fucking touch me, Jungkook. You sick fuck!"

I suddenly felt a stinging pain on my cheek, followed along with a loud slap echoing in the bathroom. The fucker hit me.

"Sto-" I was about to say but was abruptly interrupted by the younger pushing my head down into the freezing water.

Was this the actual end for me?

Drowning?

Drowning is actually one of my biggest fears, and of course this psycho knew that.

I was held under the water for about two minutes, struggling and kicking. But fell unconscious after the two minutes were up.

Jungkook pulled me back up, but I had a very faint pulse and was not awaking.

"Dumb fucking slut."

I woke up, a severe pain in my wrists as a tried to pull them forward, but they were stopped by what felt like chains. Where was I and what the fuck was happening?

"H-hello.?" I stammered, trying to adjust my eyes to the dark atmosphere. I was hearing..whimpers, and cries all around me. "Who's t-there!?"

All I could feel was my body numb, chains around my wrists, and the cold flooring underneath me. I was chained to a pole on the ground, all I wanted to do was cry because I have no fucking clue in the world what was going on and where I was located at.

Suddenly, a bright light was turned on. I could hear the buzzing of it, which indicated that it had to be pretty old. And then, the one thing I didn't want to fucking hear.

Jungkook's voice.

"Wake up my lovelies! Who will I be playing with today?"

I tried slight scooching away, but all that did was make more noise and bring the psychopath's attention towards me. I wanted to die right then and there.