Ten | Eyes

Being watched is one of the last things that Taehyung wants right now, he's already freaked the fuck out because of what Jimin told him. He doesn't need to be more worried than he already is.

It couldn't be Jungkook, no. How the hell would he even know that he was there anyways? Taehyung is just going to try and distance himself from Jungkook, it's the best choice that he can make right now. Taehyung didn't think it was a great idea having a "psycho" watch your every move. How the hell did Jungkook and Taehyung even meet anyways? Because it's something Tae cannot remember at all, but damn right he knows that Jungkook knows.

All of a sudden, Taehyung got a feeling to call Jungkook. For no reason what so ever, just..call him. To see if he answers and to see what was up.

Taehyung lifted his phone back up again and went to his contacts list to search for Jungkook's name, he tapped on the contact and was about to hit call when he got a feeling to not do it.

"What the hell is wrong with me..ugh." Taehyung sighed out to himself, shutting off his phone and slowly getting up from the park bench.

Ring..ring..

"What the hell-" Taehyung checked his phone quickly when he heard it ring, and he saw the caller ID.

It was an incoming call from Jungkook.

"Jungkook.?"

"Wait..who the fuck was watching me then? Was there anyone watching me.?" Taehyung whispered to himself wide-eyed and looked down at his phone again. He was confused as to what was happening, then he heard the grass behind him crunch.

Taehyung answered Jungkook's call, waiting for that oh so seductive voice on the other end to start talking. He put the phone up to his ear and waited patiently.

"Hey Taehyung. How's Jimin doing?"

"Wait..does he know I was talking to Jimin.?"

"What do you mean how Jimin is doing, Jungkook?" Taehyung questioned in utter confusion, and he was starting to shake from it.

"Do you know if he ever got to the family gathering?"

Taehyung was silent for a few seconds, which felt like actual hours to him. What did Jungkook mean by all of this?

"Jungkook..you're really freaking me out. What do you mean by that? How do you know he was supposed to be going to his family gathering!?"

Jungkook didn't talk, instead Taehyung heard a loud scream from Jungkook's end that sounded like a woman. A young woman. It sounded like someone he "knew".

"Ah, I'm sorry for the inconvenience Taehyungie. I need to take care of someone." Jungkook chuckled in a sinister tone from the other end, then mumbling something that Taehyung couldn't make out.

Taehyung didn't answer Jungkook, instead Taehyung hung up the phone right then and there. He didn't know what the fuck he just heard, but he could of swore he felt his heart actually jump out of his chest as soon as he heard that scream.

He doesn't want to be involved with any of this anymore, he feels oddly trapped. And on top of that..fearing for his life.

Taehyung texted Jimin, asking him something that he really didn't want to ask.