Three | Date

song recommendations
you love i, by melanie martinez

"Claim him as mine."

"Claim him."

"Hurt him."

"Make him bow."

"Make him obey."

"Claim him."

Taehyung suddenly wakes up from a nightmare.

A nightmare with Jungkook in it.

Taehyung yawns, reaching over to his bedside table to grab his phone.

19 messages from: kookie 🍪🍼

"Goodness..what does he need thats so important?" Taehyung sighs, and he unlocks his phone looking over his messages from Jungkook.

"They're all saying to call him, god..whatever." Taehyung sighs again, and hesitatingly presses the call button.

Ring..

Ring..

Ring..

Ring..

Ring..

Right when Taehyung was about to hang up from the phone ringing for too long, Jungkook finally picked up the phone call.

"Hi Kookie..!" Taehyung says awkwardly happy.

"Let's go on a date." Jungkook says boldly and swiftly, no questions.

A date..? Taehyung thinks to himself.

"Uh..okay I guess..when? Where?" Taehyung questions.

"Namusairo Coffee, in 1 hour. You better be there Tae." Jungkook laughs softly through the phone.

"Okay! I will.!" Taehyung says cheerful.

Jungkook hung up the phone.

Taehyung sighed as he looked at his closet, contemplating what to wear to the date with Jungkook. Taehyung has to admit, the way Jungkook flexes his muscles whenever he does something, his eight pack abs are to die for, his back muscles, his demonic yet angelic face, his soft yet wavy hair, it all kills Taehyung to oblivion.

But Taehyung still wonders, why does he feel.."happy" around Jungkook? Why does he feel emotions that he's never experienced before? It's all so overwhelming for Taehyung because he doesn't understand.

Taehyung finally picks out an outfit after 20 minutes, a light blue fluffy cardigan, white t shirt, some jeans and shoes and bam, perfect date outfit.

Before he dresses himself, he decides to take a shower, obviously brush his teeth and wash his face.

After Taehyung gets out of the shower, he dresses himself. He feels slightly confident, something he's never really felt before. Maybe it's because the warmth of the cardigan? Or maybe it's because his fluffy hair covers alot of his face due to it growing out. Either way, he feels confident about this date..going well. As long as Jungkook doesn't see something that Taehyung is hiding.

It's already 4:42pm and Taehyung is supposed to be at the cafe at 5pm.

Taehyung didn't have school today, thank god. After what happened, he's sort of scared to go back there. He also woke up late from a bad nightmare, so thats a plus.

Taehyung suddenly thinks about something.

He thinks about his family.

He lost his entire family due to a huge fire in the middle of a party outside, and he was the only one that survived.