Getting Over Ed

*Y/N's P.O.V.*

I decided to give everyone a special little treat. We're going skiing! (A/N: if you don't ski or you don't like it I'm sorry) Skiing has always been my favorite sport, I don't actually have to move my legs that much! We were on a plane because there was no where to ski near Peach Creek. I was sitting next to Rolf and Nazz. Rolf was clutching onto the seat for dear life and Nazz was reading a magazine. If you are wondering how I got the money to send ten children to another place in the country to go skiing, my dad is a pilot so he decided to take us. "Rolf, you okay?" I asked, turning to the farmer boy. "Y-yes, the son of a shepherd is not afraid of... Crashing in this aircraft..." Rolf replied. His face was red when he realized how close he was to me. I rolled my eyes when somebody started speaking to us. "Rolf, are you really scared of FLYING?!" Eddy shouted. "Aviophobia, or as you so nicely put it, fear of flying, is a common thing amongst youth who have never really been on an aircraft before." Double D explained, both Eddy and Double D peaking their heads over the seats in front of us. "Is this how a chicken feels when it's flying Double D?" Ed asked, poking his head out as well. "Ed, chickens don't really fly that well." Double D replied. "So Y/N, where are we going exactly?" Nazz asked, looking towards me. "Oh, we are going somewhere I like a lot!" I informed happily. "Oh Sarah! I think I'm going to be air sick!" Jimmy squealed. Sarah grabbed a brown paper bag and gave it to Jimmy. "Y/N, I-I must ask, how d-did you even come u-u-up with the funds to ha-have this trip?" Double D stuttered, turning to me. "Oh, my dads flying the plane right now." I answered nonchalantly. "Your dads a pilot! Oh, I must speak to him! Aircrafts are extremely facinating and-" "Shut it, sockhead!" Eddy shouted, interrupting Double D's rambling. I looked up to see that we had to put on our seatbelts. "Huh, looks like we're landing," I said. Everyone put on their seat belts and we landed. I exited the plane first, very excited. I was in a thick F/C sweater and blue jeans with black snow boots, so when we were hit with a wave of cold, I wasn't affected... Unlike everyone else. "W-why is i-i-it so c-cold?!" Kevin questioned. "Everyone, welcome to Canada!" I shouted in response. We all walked to a cabin, me leading the way. "Because it was summer in America, why not come to Canada to ski?" I questioned rhetorically. My dad had ordered winter gear for everyone and they all got their gear. Once everyone was done getting their gear on, we got up to the mountain. "A-are you sure we can do this?" Rolf asks me. "Wait... Do any of you know how to ski in the first place?" I asked everyone. Everyone else gave a different response of 'yes', other than Rolf, who shook his head no. "Here, everyone else can go. Rolf, I'll teach you how." I instructed. Everyone skiied off and Rolf stayed behind. I grabbed his hand and helped him move forward, with him having some light blush. We reached the bunny hill, and Rolf started shaking. "Here, I'll show you how to stop." I stated. I intructed how to stop, turn and go. I held his hands and skied infront of him as he skied down the bunny hill. He fell a few times, and I caught him. "Okay Rolf... You think you got it?" I asked. We were at the top of the bunny hill at that moment. "Yes, I think so!" Rolf responded with a grin. He started to ski down the hill, and I followed him, making sure he won't fall. He fell and I went over to help him. "Ugh... I underestimated my ability to do this 'skiing'..." Rolf grumbled. "Hey, it's okay, no one gets it on their first try!" I said, I'm usually not this happy, but I couldn't let him give up on my favorite sport! He started blushing as I held his hand as we skied down.

It was lunch time now. I was sitting in between Double D and Rolf. I was eating a sandwich when Eddy decided to talk. "So, Y/N... Why were you holding Rolf's hand exactly..?" Eddy asked intently. Rolf immediately slammed his hands on the table, which made Double D, Nazz (who was sitting on the other side of Rolf), and I jump. "She was teaching Rolf how to ski! That is it!" Rolf yelled with massive blush on his face. "R-Rolf, please d-do not slam y-y-your hands on the table." Double D stuttered. He apologized and we all continued eating.

We were all in different chair lifts. Jimmy, Sarah and I were all on one. "So... You and Rolf, huh?" Sarah spoke. I turned towards her and gave her a death glare. "Nah, her and Double D make a waaaay better couple," Jimmy corrected. I screeched like a monster and they just giggled. We landed at the top of the mountain and waited for everyone else. The eds arrived first. Double D approached me with a face full of blush. "W-would you l-l-like to go ahead of the o-others with m-me?" He asked. I shrugged and started to go forward, him following. We eventually made it to a slope, and it was a bit steep. He was shaking when he saw how steep it was, most likely out of his comfort zone. I grabbed his hand, which made him heat up immediately. He turned to me and I gave him one of my sweet smiles. He smiled back and we pushed forward, going down the mountain.

We made it back to the cabin, everyone taking off their skiing gear and winter jackets. "That was really fun!" Sarah said excitedly. "Yes, I fairly enjoyed this trip to the skiing hill!" Double D added. And everyone started talking on how much fun they had.... And then how much pain their legs were in. I was used to it though. "Uuugh! My legs huuurt!" Nazz whined. "Eh, you'll get used to it." I commented. "Sooo... Where are we all gonna be sleeping?" Kevin asked me. "Oh, giant cabin, bunk beds, y'know, already thought of it." I responded nonchalantly. He shrugged and continued trying to take off his ski boot. I had to help Jimmy because he couldn't get off his ski boots, and we decided to tell stories around the fireplace. "Well, would anyone like to go first?" Double D asked. I raised my hand with an evil grin. I got up and stood infront of the fire. "Not too long ago, there was a boy who, when he would go to sleep, hear footsteps in his ears. No matter how many different ways he tried, he couldn't find a way to stop the footsteps. He had a bunk bed, and sometimes, when he went to sleep on the bottom bunk, he would awake on the top bunk, or even the floor." I started my story. I could see a few people getting scared already. "But one night, he found himself waking up in a place he knew he hadn't gone to sleep in... The woods." I continued, Jimmy yelped when I said the woods. "He found what looked like the north star, and walked to what he thought was home. He continued walking for what seemed like hours, until he finally reached his home. But when he got to the porch, he felt two hand pull him back, he tried to fight back until the perpetrator pulled him into a hug, he looked up to see his mother. She kept rambling on how he had apparently run away and had been gone for days. He looked at the note he apparently left his mother. And he noticed one small detail that sent shivers up his spine... His name, was spelt wrong. He couldn't have written the note, but then who did?" I finished, Jimmy and Double D squealed with fear as I finished. I laughed maliciously and sat back down. I sighed and shook my head. "C'mon! That wasn't even that scary!" I complained. Everyone looked at me like I had seven heads.

Other people told stories and now it was time for bed. Five people for each room. Nazz, Sarah, Jimmy and I were already in one room, awaiting our new member. Double D walked in with a disappointed expression on his face. We all already had pajamas on so that wasn't an issue. "Ugh, I can't believe that they kicked me out to sleep here just because I was the weakest physically!" He complained. "Hey, it's alright, not all of us are able to lift fifty pound boulders off the ground." I spoke. Double D smiled sweetly at me and chose the bunk right below mine. Of course, I was top bunk, Double D was right below me, Sarah and Jimmy were top and bottom bunks respectively, and Nazz had one to herself. Everyone said their goodnights and we all drifted off to sleep. What a great day!