Chapter two

No ones pov: (but like it's about jungkook)

He always leave for school early in the morning. He can't go with jin cause his car is pink. So it's yoongi, namjoon, or hoseok. There are benefits for all of these. One: yoongi always stops at McDonald's. Two: namjoon always gets coffee. Three: we go to get doughnuts with hoseok.

If you ask him, all of them are great. He doesn't really have and option and calls Namjoon. He needs the coffee anyways. Staying up till five am playing overwatch isn't exactly the healthiest lifestyle. He needs to take a shower, and change. He can't go to school gross he have a very high popularity status.

After Jungkook has his black jeans, and black shirt he goes to the closet to get some black boots. What? he looks good in all black. When he makes his way down stairs he sees his father talking to the guards. "Ah kook Mr. jung wants us to attend dinner with him later tonight, so be on time ok" his father says handing him some money.

After namjoon picks him up they go to Starbucks. "Dad, please pay for me" jungkook says clinging onto namjoons arm. He called him that when he wanted something and in this case coffee. Heck he even calls jin mom. "Fine you brat".

They wait patiently in the car both of them on their phones. "No way" namjoon says. "What" jungkook ask curious to the topic. "There are two new student at our school, and I hear they are hot" namjoon shows jungkook the screen. It's a picture but you can't see the faces.

"Joon, who sent you that" he asked. "Jin" namjoon replied. 'Woah if Jin thinks they are hot then they probably are'. They park infront of the school and make their way to class. Yeah stopping for coffee made them be late.

They can't exactly bring in their Starbucks they'll get lectured. So they drink it as fast as they can. When they walked in jungkook saw them, but not all the way the teacher was in the way. 'Damn you old man move'

After they get kinda yelled at they sit down. As they were making their way to their seats jungkook couldn't help but stare at the beauty near jin. He looks down blushing hard when the male looks up.

They introduce themselves, and jungkook is shook. His voice is so deep and he's only sixteen. He keeps on staring in fact he stared the whole class period. To say that jin didn't catch him would be a lie. He did in fact catch him.

So when class is over he pulls jungkook to the side. "Hey Kookie, what's up? Are you ok your cheeks are really red" Jin says poking him.

"Ya I'm ok why wouldn't I be" jungkook says swatting Jins hands away. Jin was about to say something but got interrupted by their teacher. "Ah I see only seven left in my class room" he says looking at them.

"Well then, would you gentleman be kind enough to show Mr. park, and Mr. Kim around". Mr. lee says leaving the room. The rest of the day was spent showing taehyung and Jimin the school man was jungkook happy.

Or so he thought. That Jimin kid, keeps on stealing taehyung. Every time he is all alone he tries to talk to him, but that midget keeps on getting in the way. He's mad, you can clearly tell his face is red and he's furrowing his eyebrows.

"Hey, are you ok" taehyungs ask placing a hand on jungkooks cheek. The male doesn't know what to do. Kim taehyung the male he fell in love with at first sight just touched him. He can't think probably and says what's at the top of his tongue.

"ILOVEYOU" he shouts. After realizing what he said he blushes. His whole face even his ears. Fuck, why did he have to say that. Taehyung just stares at him confused and doesn't know what to say. "C-Cool"

He turns around and goes to Jimin who is laughing his ass off. Then again so is everyone else. Jin goes to jungkook and talks to him. Jimin and taehyung talk. When they were heading to the library the lunch bell rang.