Chapter nine

No ones pov:

(One week time skip)

It's been one week since Seokjin got raped. It took one week for him to say it out loud. Hoseok, Jimin, jungkook, and taehyung have all been with him. Yoongi wants nothing to do with him. He has a reputation to keep, and he's not going to let a stripper ruin it. Namjoon has forgotten all about Seokjin. How? You might be asking.

Well he stays out partying and getting drunk, and we all know that being drunk at a party doesn't end well. He's been reliving some stress with random people. Guys or girls.

He lost all his friends when he posted that. Well not yoongi. He agrees with him that seokjins a slut. Anyways enough about them. Seokjin got raped, but that doesn't mean he won't keep on working. He still needs to provide food and a home to his younger siblings.

He has to go to busan to please his richest client. So that's why he's on a train right now. This isn't his first time going to busan for this client. He knows who he is and understands why he needs to go to busan.

After all jungkook would kill him if he found out his dad fucks him. Yeah that's right Mr. Jeon pays an awful lot of money for Seokjin. Obviously he doesn't want to but he has to listen to uncle. If he doesn't he could get killed.

He has to spend four days with Mr. Jeon. That means he gets to do whatever he wants to Seokjin. It always sex and dates. He doesn't want to admit it but Mr. Jeon has a thing for Seokjin. He is trying to buy him off uncle at the moment.

"Ahhh" Namjoon moans as he slams into ho-jun. Even though he's two years younger than him he still fucks him. They are currently at ho-juns home. Or Seokjins house.

"D-Daddy h-harder" ho-jun screams as namjoon hits his sweet spot. They left school four periods early to fuck. If namjoon can't have Seokjin then he'll take ho-jun.

He does as told and goes harder. He's decided he'll ask home to be his boyfriend, but only use him for sexual pleasure. He's angry so he's going to make sure that he won't be able to walk for a week. He asked ho-jun were Seokjin was at. He said he was in busan for a job interview.

What a slut he probably went to suck dick. Was I not enough for him. Well whatever, his baby brother is mine. "Hey Jun, do you umm want to be my boyfriend?"

Ho-Jin stares at him in shock. He thought he'd never ask. He nods his head yes repeatedly. He's so happy. He finally got his first boyfriend he can't wait to tell Seokjin about it. So he pulls his phone out and text his older brother.

Seokjinnie💕

Junnie✨:
Hey Seokjin when you come back home we are having dinner with my boyfriend.

Seokjinnie💕:
BOYFRIEND?!?!??? Who is it?

Junnie✨:
Well you have to wait and see don't you😁

Seokjinnie💕:
Fine dumb boy I'll wait😒

Short chapter srry not srry. I'm tired I haven't slept yet.