Chapter eighteen

//new day//

"Fuck! Let's go get some coffee then we will go to the mall yeah?" Hoseok asks Jimin, who is seated right next to him. It's been a while since they hung out. Hoseok has been kinda busy lately. If you ask him what's keeping him busy, he'll just say it's work, but god knows he lies.

"Sure, why not" Jimin responds quickly getting off his phone. He may or may not have been texting a bad kitty. He just can't help it. It's like yoongi has his claws deep in his heart. He can't escape, no matter how much he wants too.

Just like hoseok, Jimin has own little secret. Or is it secrets. Well whatever, his life is his. He doesn't have to tell anyone anything. Not even his parents. They don't even care about him. They only care about their jobs, but it's okay. That's why Jimin pets the kitty.

"Okay, we're here. I'll go get us coffee I'll be back."

Jimin watches, as hoseok walks into the crowded coffee shop. Only then does he realize, he never told him what coffee he wanted. After sending his message, he sees hoseok's phone in the cup holder.

He picks it up and thinks about taking it to him, but all his thoughts disappear as he sees a familiar name pop up in his phone. Min yoongi. With little hearts by it.

"Why is he texting Yoongi?" He asks himself, kind of mad. Yoongi told him that he was only talking to him. Jimin glances up and sees that hoseok hasn't even ordered yet, so he quickly unlocks his phone and reads their conversation. He may or may not have seen some explicit videos and pictures.

"Holy Fuck! His cock is veiny" Jimin gasps as he stares at a picture of hoseok's hard cock. He's already seen yoongi's so he doesn't really  care, but he has never even imagined jung hoseok nude.

Jimin closes the app and puts the phone back. Soon after hoseok enters the car again, holding two espressos. "Here you go. Now let's go to the mall"

//time skip//but with other characters//

"What's this?" The male whispers,as he pulls out a giant suitcase and opens it. "Money! There's so much" namjoon shouts pulling out the stacks of money. The suitcase is filled to the top with hundred dollar bills. Two giant suitcases.

"Why does he need this.  What's he gonna buy."

Namjoon laughs. Seokjin doesn't deserve this money. He'll hold onto all of this money. He pulls out his phone and checks the time, his sex toy should be asleep by now. Namjoon grabs both of the suitcases, and makes his way outside to his car. After opening the trunk, he places the suit case in the car and heads back inside.

Now to get rid of the stupid kids. Should he del them on the black market. Or the deep web. He doesn't care about any of them, not even ho-jun. "hey wake up" he violently shakes the poor seven year old, junsu.

He unties his robe, and lets his cock be seen. His big veiny hand wraps around it, and stokes it slowly. "Let's see if you're good with your mouth yeah?"

𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑏𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑎ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑

"Open" he commands the seven year old boy. And since the boy is tired and scared at the same time he complies. Namjoon shoves his long slender finger in the boys mouth. He's pulls it out and it's covered in wet slimy saliva. He grabs a fistful of junsu's hair and pulls his head forward.

The poor frightened boy is now face to face with namjoon's small but thick cock. "Be a good boy and suck"

When the boy doesn't do what he says, namjoon slaps him across the face. "What did I just say! You bad boy" he shouts. Junsu didn't expect to get hit, so he lets out a quiet sob. He grabs namjoons cock and begins to suck on it. "Yeah just like that. Suck it like it's the tastiest lollipop you've ever had."