Chapter six

No ones pov:

"Hey seokjin, lets go to the Gucci store" jimin points at the store. If he'd have that type of money to spend he would go, but he doesn't.

"I don't have that type of money Jimin" he says looking down. He has the money the money, it's just used for the benefit of his younger siblings. Like when they need school uniforms, school supplies, or food. Seokjin only goes shopping like this when his boss gives him a little extra.

He can't just spend all his personal shopping money at Gucci. "It's okay I'll buy you something". Jimin says dragging him into the store.

"No it's okay Jimin yo-" he starts but gets interrupted by Jimin. "Seokjin, it's okay I insist. Besides you can't get namjoon something too"

So that's how Seokjin, and Jimin walked out of the mall with six Gucci bags each. He got himself a Gucci belt, and slides. He got namjoon a watch, sunglasses, some shoes, and cologne. Of course he is gonna spoil his mans.

"Joonie" Seokjin says kissing namjoon on the cheek and sitting on his lap. The boy waited in the car for them. Him and Seokjin aren't dating but he loves how he kisses his check. He doesn't really know if the older likes him back.

The boy is simply sitting on his lap, and that's causing him so many problems. He can feel himself hardening. Oh god, what if Seokjin feels it? What if he thinks he's a freak?

Seokjin can definitely feel him through his jeans, but won't say anything. He's never felt anything so big on him ever. All of his clients are usually smaller than namjoon. So he gets comfortable on namjoons lap. Now he can feel the younger right in between his cheeks.

He wants to tease the younger and decides to move around more. He can see namjoons facial expressions. It looks like he likes it. He wants to do so much more, but the moment get a ruined by Jimin. He came back, he forgot his phone inside the mall.

So Seokjin quickly gets off namjoon. They begin to make their way back to the house. Seokjin can see namjoons very noticeable bulge. He lets curiosity get the best of him and soon finds his hand on it.

He palms the younger cautiously so Jimin doesn't see want he isn't supposed to. He can see how namjoon really enjoys this, so he wants him to enjoy it more. He looks back to see Jimin on his phone facing the window. He stretches his other hand over and starts unbuttoning his pants.

Once he has namjoons cock out. He starts jerking him off. He looks namjoon in the eye and sees how badly he wants to let out a moan. He looks over his shoulder and sees Jimin closing his eyes, forehead presses against the window. He wraps his pink plump lips around namjoons cock. He bobs his head up and down quickly not wanting Jimin to catch him. After a few more bobs he lifts his head up. A string of saliva connecting to his lips as he does so.

Namjoon takes that opportunity to kiss the male on the lips. Until the other lowered his head again to please him. Its a quite sloppy blowjob due to the younger boy in the back, but as soon as Seokjin hears his quiet snores he sucks him to the best of his ability.

To say namjoons cum isn't delicious would be a lie. He can see how Seokjin swallowed it as soon as it hit the back of his throat. He lifts his head up, and he can see the cum dripping down the corners of his mouth. He wipes them with his thumb and makes Seokjin suck on his thumb.

Seokjin looks behind him to see if the younger is still asleep, but is met with a pair of wide eyes.

After some explaining they get Jimin to shut up and not tell anyone what he saw. Namjoon is so embarrassed. He can't believe Jimin saw Seokjin give him a blowjob. He can't believe Jimin saw his cock covered in saliva and cum.

So he drops off Jimin, and Seokjin. He starts walking back to his home.

(Like in shows, this is a filler)