Chapter twelve

No ones pov:

"Hey jungkook, can you pass me my water bottle? I want water." Taehyung says while drying his hair. Jungkook is facing away from him so he can't really see jungkooks wet dick. Jungkook carefully puts his dick away, even if it's wet. (It was in taehyungs hydroflask. 😏 and let's be realistic. They're Korean they have small dicks.) "yeah sure anything for you"

He picks it up, putting the lid back on in the process. He walks over to taehyung and hugs him from behind. Taehyung takes the water bottle from his hand and opens it. He takes four big gulps of water, then asks Jungkook if he wants some. Jungkook smirks but kindly refuses and takes the bottle from him. He closes it then puts it on taehyungs nightstand. He's proud that taehyung just swallowed his children.

Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢ:
Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴅɪsᴄʀᴇᴛɪᴏɴ ɪs ᴀᴅᴠɪsᴇᴅ

Jungkook pulls taehyung on the bed and cuddles him. He places soft kisses on taehyungs neck before letting his hand slide up taehyungs shirt. Taehyung gasps as he feels Jungkook caressing his nipple. He doesn't stop him though.

His bottom lip is in between his teeth to hold back his moans. But soon he lets out a quite moan when he feels Jungkook sucking on his soft skin. "You're so beautiful taehyung. Are you ok with me touching you?" Jungkook ask turning taehyung so he's facing him. Taehyung slightly nods yes and let's Jungkook pull his shirt off. He keeps on kissing taehyungs neck leaving little love bites here and now. He slowly makes his way down to his hard nipples.

One hand pulls, pinches, and twist one of his pink nipples. While his mouth is preforming wonders. Taehyung moans slightly louder then the last one when he feels Jungkook lightly nibbling on his nipple. He moans louder then Jungkook moves his tongue around, getting his hard pink nipple all wet. Jungkook them moves down more kissing taehyungs stomach. Once he reaches his sweatpants. He kisses his way up to taehyungs lips kissing him likes there's no tomorrow.

"Can I?" He ask playing with the waistband of the sweatpants. "Yeah" Taehyung replies as he wants jungkook to touch and mark him all over. In one move jungkook has taehyung completely naked infront of him. 'What a sight' jungkook thinks, mentally and physically drooling over the boy. He licks his lips and lifts taehyungs legs. Giving him a prefect view of his tight pink hole. He hovers over it and spits on it. With one hand he holds his legs up with the other he slaps taehyungs hole. Watching how the tight hole clenches tighter.

He spits on it again, then licks it causing taehyung to moan loudly. He lets go of taehyung legs and soon finds him self face to face with taehyungs dick. It's about four inches with very little veins. Like about two. But Jungkook just smirks. His is a little bit bigger but he's still a monster in bed. Most of his big boy toys break from how fast he goes. He kisses taehyungs pink tip, and soon after takes it in his mouth.

He bobs his head up and down, hallowing his cheeks. He can hear taehyung panting, trying to hold back his moans, and cursing under his breath at the pleasure he's feeling. He can feel taehyungs dick twitching meaning he's about to cum. So he removes taehyungs dick from his mouth with a pop. Causing taehyung to let out a whine. Jungkook begins to remove his shirt while he sucks, and bites on taehyungs milky thigh. He pulls away and sees little red marks that will turn a dark purple by tomorrow. He turns his head and does the same to the other thigh. As soon as his shirt is off he begins on his jeans.

He goes up to kiss taehyung. Taehyungs eyes widen when he feels jungkook rubbing their dicks together. It feels good. Be bites on jungkooks lip and pulls it. As soon as he lets go jungkook inserts his tongue in taehyungs mouth. Both of them fighting for dominance. which jungkook wins. They pull apart, both out of breath, a strand of saliva keeping them connected. Jungkook can't hold back anymore he quickly pins taehyungs legs above his head to gain access to his hole. "Do you have a condom or lube?" He asks taehyung who's in a weird position. He shakes his head no.