Chapter five

No ones pov:

"Okay class, lets head on over to the auditorium. We are meeting there with Mr. lee, (vocal studies) and Mr. park (preforming arts) for an activity" Mr. Kim (dance) says standing up with is laptop in his arms.

All of the students groan in annoyance. That really don't want to walk all they way downstairs. Their class room is on the top floor, and the auditorium takes over the basement, and the first floor.

All the students make their way to the auditorium. Jungkook sits down at the end of the front row of seats. His eyes starts moving to behind the stage curtains. There he is, Kim taehyung, preforming a new song with his friends.

After a while he sees them walking off, no longer in his sight. They probably went to go change into their uniforms. A few minutes pass by and he sees the beautiful boy.

"Taehyung, I saved you a spot!" He shouts waving his hand at taehyung. He sees the said male, making his way over to him. 'Yes one Point for me, zero for the midget'.

"Hey kookie, why are we here?" Taehyung asks taking a seat near jungkook.

Jungkook just shrugs his shoulders, not knowing why either. He grabs taehyungs hand and intertwines their fingers together. He met the boy one day ago and now, they're inseparable.

"Okay kids, we brought you here because we decided to do an assignment collaboration. To break things down, you have to write your own song, or cover a song. Then you have to learn the choreography, or make your own. And lastly, you have to preform in front of the class" Mr. Kim says pulling paper copies out of his bag.

"Hoseok, could you please pass these out?" He says handing hoseok the pile of papers. He always has hoseok do these things. He is the best behaved student in his class.

After hoseok hands the papers out jungkook reads it carefully. "Hey taebear, wanna be my partner?" He ask looking at the boy with his bunny teeth showing.

"Sure" he responds pulling out his notebook. "What song are we doing, or are we writing one?"

"Mhmm, there's this song I really like, we'll talk about it later" jungkook says hugging taehyung. "Let's just cuddle. We only have five minutes left of class anyways." Jungkook says. So they spent the last five minutes of class cuddling.

Jimin is glaring at the back of jungkooks head. He stole taehyung from him. Taehyung was supposed to be his partner, not his. Now they are cuddled up together. Taehyung should be in his arms, not his.

He hates this feeling, he shouldn't feel this way for taehyung at all. He looks around the auditorium and sees min yoongi. "Hey, wanna be my partner?" He ask poking the older boy.

"No" is all he says, not even a reason why, just a simple 'no'. Now he's sad, neither taehyung, or yoongi are his partner.

"Jiminie be my partner please" hoseok asks well, begs him. "I don't want to work with yoongi, he's lazy" he says shaking the other.

Jimin doesn't really like the other, but he doesn't hate him either. "Sure, ok" he says sitting back down.

(This happened in those five minutes^ my friend said it's annoying how I write the numbers out instead of just putting the actual number, but like my English teacher said that writing them out is better. So period bitch)

Once the bell rings, indicating that it's time to go home, Jimin tries to go with taehyung, but hoseok just keeps on talking. He sees jungkook  walking off with taehyung. He lost, again. He just wants taehyung for himself. He doesn't like jungkook at all.

After hoseok finished talking. He went after taehyung, and jungkook. He's a few steps behind them, but can clearly see taehyungs hand intertwined with jungkooks. They walk all they way home. He stays the same distance away from them, and sees them walking into taehyungs house.

Taehyung forgot about him. Surly he didn't mean to right? He sighs in disappointment and  makes his way to his home. He keeps on looking out the window the whole night. He didn't see jungkook leave at all. 'Is he staying the night again?'

Whatever he'll just call Seokjin. Ask him if he can come over. He pulls his phone out and goes throw his contacts till he sees 'Seokjin'. He presses the call button and wait for the older to answer.

"Hey Jimin, what's up?" He says into the phone. He's curious to why the younger is calling him.

"Wanna hangout? We can go shopping" Jimin says on the other side of the phone. Oh if there's one thing seokjin loves the most it's shopping. (And namjoon)

"Kk I'll pick you up" seokjin says hanging up. He gets his car keys and makes his way downstairs. "Hey ho-jun, I'm going out. Put the kids to bed at nine" he says leaving the house making sure to lock it. He doesn't work today so he's thankful for that.

Once he was about to leave there's a knock at his car window. It's namjoon. So he rolls the window down to see what the cute boy wants.

"Hey seokjinnie, where are you going?" Namjoon ask sticking his head in the car. "I'm going to the mall with Jimin why?" He replies

"Well I'm going to. Move over I'll drive" namjoon says opening the drivers door. Seokjin hops over into the passenger seat to let namjoon drive.

"So, where does Jimin live?" Namjoon asks not really knowing where to go. After a while of driving they arrive to a really nice neighborhood.

"Woah'' namjoon says looking around at the big houses. Seokjin text Jimin saying he's outside. A few minutes pass by and namjoon sees jungkook walking out of a house.

"Is that jungkook?!" Namjoon asks looking out the window at the said male. What is he doing in this neighborhood. He sees someone else walk out.

"IS THAT TAEHYUNG?!" He shouts this time. "Oh my god, yes namjoon. He lives in front of Jimin".

Once Jimin gets in the car he greets namjoon, and Seokjin. They begin their mini journey to the mall.