Chapter twenty

No ones pov:

(Like obviously the gguktaekook thruple went to school)

"Hey guys, did you hear about the new vocal group. Two rappers, but one of them sings too, and three regular singers. So five." Hoseok says showing the schools online article to them. "And" he continues, scrolling through Instagram now. "Taehyung and the twins, it's all over Instagram."

He shows them a picture of the three males, Jungkook and jeongguk kissing one side of his cheeks. 'Hmmm no wonder everyone was staring at us this morning' jungkook thought. Word does get around awfully fast around here, that's why everyone came to know of seokjins job overnight.

Well also because they are popular.

They all stand up and pull out their lunch cards. After they get their lunch they all sit down, and by all I mean taehyung, Jimin, jungkook, jeongguk, and hoseok.

"We should be sitting over there yoongi. Not over here. We never did anything wrong, we simply spoke the truth. Seokjins a slut" namjoon says as he bangs his fist on the table. Yoongi just nods. He really couldn't care less on where they sat.

"I mean, if you want to be over there so bad then go" he says looking up at the pissed off male. Namjoon just lets out a sigh of frustration. He stands up aggressively, making yoongi looks back up again clearly annoyed. "Get up. You're coming with me cat"

Yoongi gets up, and lazily follows namjoon to the other side of the cafeteria. When they get to their old table they sit down. "Hmm I lost lost my appetite." Taehyungs says standing up.

"Whoops I forgot I had to take a test" Jimin also stands.

"Oh we lost our appetites too" the twins say walking to taehyungs side.

"Yeah I'm going to a different table" Hoseok says.

Now it's just namjoon and yoongi again.

(They're out of school now)

After school kai made his way home. He has to be at work an two hours, so he takes a quick shower then takes a quick mid day nap. When he wakes up he gets his clothes and makes his way to the office. Hopefully Mr. Park saw the paper.

As he's making his way to the office he stops and gets Mr. Park a large caramel latte. Monday's through Wednesday he works all day. Thursday and Friday he only works the afternoons, and fridays through Sunday he leaves in the late afternoon. So getting Mr. Park a coffee isn't a bad idea.

Now he is in the elevator and he clicks the button that says twenty five. When the elevator doors are about to close, someone stops them quickly rushing into the elevator. "Sorry I'm running late" he says pushing the button to the twentieth floor.

Kai stares at the beautiful male with his mouth hung open. The lee taemin is in the same elevator as him. He could faint right now. "It's okay" he says.

"You know, if you get in trouble just give them this, tell them it was my fault." Kai says handing taemin a card that has his name, floor he works on, job, and number. "You're Mr. Parks secretary." He says looking up at the shy teenager.

"Yeah" he responds. "Well actually, I'll just walk you to the photo shoot."

"Oh thank you" taemin says kind of shy. He's never been near other teenagers. It's always been him, his father, and the company. "You're so young. How'd you manage to get such a high place in the company?" He asks.

"Well I was assigned a special job"

Taemin looks at kai with huge eyes. He moves away a little too. "You killed someone?" He whispers. Kai quickly looks at the boy, ready to explain himself. "NO! It's nothing like that. Mr. Park told me to talk to his son to see what his fiancé would do."

"WHAT? TAEHYUNG IS GETTING MARRIED?" He looks at kai waiting for him to confirm what he just heard. He just nods as a response. Kai hears the sound he didn't want to hear. The elevator come to a stop and makes a dinging noise to let the riders know they have gotten to their floor. They make their way out of the elevator.

As kai said, he walks taemin to the studio. "Well it was nice meeting you-" taemin looks at the card. "-Kai."

Jeongin is cleaning up the living room. He met up with jisung today and asked if he could come over. He also invited Minho.

"Hey babe, I'm going over to my friends house and you're coming with me" Minho says as he comes out of the closet. (He already came out)
"No. Minho I'm going to my friends house today too" jisung says stomping his foot like a little kid. "Well to bad. You're coming with me"

Jisung let's out a sad sigh. He pulls his phone out and text Jeongin. 'Hey I can't make it today. My boyfriend wants me to go with him to his friends house.' He send the message. 'Oh it's okay' Jeongin replies. He really wanted jisung to meet minho, but I guess some things aren't meant to be.

So he opens up the private chat that reads 'Minho' and texts him. 'Hey my other friend jisung can't make it today, so it's just gonna be me, you and Felix.'

As Minho saw the text he looks back at jisung. "Are you going to Jeongin's house?" He asks his pouting boyfriend. "I was" he sighs. "Not anymore because of you." Minho throws his phone at jisung, going back to the closet to change again.