Chapter seventeen

//ok so idk how many people read the chapter that I published. I mean it doesn't really suit this story so I'll save it for another story//

No ones pov:

It's been a couple of weeks since the other jeons have been introduced to the story. Since jeongguk has developed feeling for taehyung, and jungkook is willing to share. They decided to stay. Originally they were supposed to leave after a week, but that changed.

Jeongin has even meet someone who he became friends with instantly. Jisung, but since Jisung goes to a talent school he goes by Han. He introduced him to Felix, and even thought about going back to school.

Jimin has luckily stolen taehyung from the twins. They asked him to babysit, and he asked taehyung to come with. Although his feeling for taehyung are not as strong as they were before. Instead he started liking a bad boy. One who they weren't talking to at the moment. He can't do this, but he wants to.

Min yoongi has a part of his heart.

They are actually watching a lot of little kids. Well they are not babysitting. Jimin volunteered both of them at a orphanage. He knows taehyung would never thing about this, so he did it for them. Besides it will look good on there college transcripts.

He knows that taehyung has a soft spot for little kids. So what's better then taking care of them.

"Jimin why are we at an orphanage?" Taehyung asks getting out of the car. He coos as he sees the small children playing in the orphanage park.

"Well tae I lied. We are volunteers today!" Jimin shouts excitedly. This makes taehyungs eyes go wide. He's asked his father before if he can volunteer at a orphanage, but he told him no. "REALLY!" Taehyung shouts, capturing the attention from some children.

A cute little boy runs off the playground, to go two the two teenagers. "Hewoo" he says showing his cute simple smile. This makes both boys coo at the younger.

//time skip//

"Look, we can see our babyboy whenever we want. I set them up while he was taking a bath, then when he fell asleep I set some up in the bathroom too. Even in his closet." Jungkook says, showing jeongguk the cameras he installed in taehyungs room. "Wow" jeongguk whispers, truly surprised by his younger brother. Both of the boys still completely naked. They have seen eachother naked many times. Besides they are twin brothers so they don't really care.

"Oh I need to call dad and tell him about the marriage." Jungkook says leaving the room, after grabbing his shorts and underwear.

"Hmmm what to do now. Should I call my baby? No, no, he said he had plans today. Hmmm does kook have a gym here?" Jeongguk asks himself. He quickly pulls on some shorts and his slippers, then also leaves the room. (Lmao yess, daddy isn't wearing underwear 🥵)

He wanders the halls of the huge mansion, looking for a gym. After about fifteen minutes of opening and closing doors. He finally found the indoor gym. He works out for sometime, but since he's not wearing any underwear. His cock keeps rubbing against the shorts, thus making his cock rock hard.

He can't work out if his cock is painfully hard, so he takes a break and pulls it out. He wraps his big veiny hand around his cock and slowly rubs the tip with his thumb. He grunts as he squeezes it, making the veins pop out. Slow and steady. That's how he wasn't taehyung to suck his cock. He wants him to take it at his own pace. To worship his cock, but he also wants to destroy him. Ruin him.

His hand movement slowly starts increasing as he jerks off his cock. All he can think about is last night. How taehyung was a moaning mess under him and jungkook. How his legs looked spread open for them. His pink erect nipples. Just thinking about taehyung was making him harder by the second. It is only a matter of time before his cock erupts, like a giant volcano spewing its lava all over the land below. Or in this case jeongguk jr. shooting a huge warm white load on jeongguk's chest.

As his grip gets tighter, and his speed gets faster, he feels himself at the edge of glory as he shoots his thick, but runny creamie load all over his perfectly toned chest. After his cock is done erupting, he is a complete mess.

He quickly cleans himself up and begins his workout again.

Meanwhile all the way in busan city. Mr. jeon is spoiling Seokjin with everything he could possibly spoil him with. He's bought him designer clothes, shoes, watches, ties, even underwear. He has also gotten him multiple self care items. ( yes, you know what I mean 😉 ) And since the eighteen year old has got his heart, he even gave him his very own credit card.

Mr. jeon is madly in love with the boy, who is to scared to move on from Namjoon. Yet Mr. jeon doesn't have a clue that jin's mentally stuck. He doesn't know that the poor boy is having a war in his corrupted mind. Should he let namjoon go and move on, or try to get him back and tell him his reasons. Should he hate namjoon for what he did, or be relived that a secret that huge was revealed.

He doesn't want to forgive the male, but he does at the same time. Is it, or is it not namjoons fault that he got raped in a school classroom. Is it, or is it not his fault that his close friends hate eachother now. They hate him. It's namjoons fault. As reality comes crashing down on him hard. He lets out a quiet sob. He can feel his knees giving up.

And soon after he's on the bathroom floor crying silently. He hates him. Kim namjoon ruined his life. Min yoongi hates him. That same boy who he used to take care of. He'd hug him, and comfort him when he came over at three in the morning, because his parents were fighting again. Or because his father had struck him across the face. He was there for him when his mother committed suicide.

And when he got hurt, min yoongi turned his back on him. He threw him away. It hurts more knowing that his best friend since the third grade, started hating him instantly. Than knowing namjoon exposed him. He lost his best friend. Everything they have been through, flushed down the toilet. It's like they are complete strangers now. It's okay though. If yoongi wants to be like this then so be it, but when his father comes home and tortures him again, he can go fuck himself. Min yoongi? Who's that.

//ouuuuu fuck//

That's my everything right there ^ ✨🧸🧚✨