Part 2

I will put a picture of the outfits she wears under media!!! Ohh by the way Lilly's the same age as Nash!!

Nash's pov
I looked out my bedroom widow and saw a girl about my age getting boxes out of a car. I knew she was part of the family moving in next to my house. I decided to go down and say hi. When I walked out I saw her look at me with a puzzled look on her face. I have to admit she was pretty, no not pretty she was perfect! Her hair was brown with layers and her eyes where hazel and beautiful. She was not wearing to much makeup which I loved! I yelled "hi" because I saw she was about to walk in her house and she looked at me and said "hi" back with a blank face. I wonder if she really wants to talk to me. Ether way I did not care I walked over to her house. She said " what's up" and I was surprised she started the conversation! I didn't really respond to her question instead I said " just wanted to meet my new neighbors" with a big smile! She gave me a soft look for a couple seconds and then she responded by saying " I have to go finish un-packing" I just nodded and walked away, I was disappointed because I really wanted to talk to her but I guess she did not feel the same way..