Part 6

Lilly's pov
I can't believe I opened up to him..I wonder if i will regret it. He looks like he cares and I keep getting lost in his eyes.
" hey are you ok" he asks
" yeah, umm tell me about yourself" I say with a awkward smile
" well I'm a open book, as you probably know I was in magcon and that got me pretty famous. Umm my family is so supportive and I love them and I have 2 brothers will and Hayes and 1 sister skylynn."
" nice" I say
Honestly I knew about him already and I feel bad that I'm jealous of how perfect his family is.
" so what's you favorite color" he asks
" I think I should go home, sorry see you later" I respond back ignoring his question. I don't know why I keep Shutting him out. I mean it just seems like he would do something to hurt me.

Nash's pov
She leaves and it's weird that I feel part of me missing. I think I'm falling but she's not falling back. Why does she keeps shutting me out, I hate it so much! Maybe I need to move on and forget about even having something with Lilly. I walk home with no one to interlock my hand with. When I get home I see her sitting on her porch on her phone. I tell myself not to go up to her, she obviously does not want to talk to me.
"Welcome home" Hayes says
I just give him a glare.
" how was you date" he says while wiggling his eyebrows
" it was not a date, unless when your on a date you shut out a person who cares about you like she did" i say in a loud tone
I run up to my room because I need to think about everything, I knew this girl for 2 DAYS and she's taking over my life!!

A/n: sorry this part was bad!! I need more characters. I think I am going to skip over the weekend and have her see him with another girl or something?? But I need some more characters!!