Part 30

Lilly's pov
I heard someone yell my name and I turn around and see Nash on the ground crying. I run up to him
" Nash" I say
" Lilly your still here" he says
" not for long" I say
" what do you mean" he says crying
" Nash I'm going home" I say
" Lilly please I regret everything I've done" he said crying
" no I'm sorry" I say
" so this is it" he says
" for now" I say. I hug him tight because I know this is the last time I will hug him for awhile and then her leaves. I can't believe I'm doing this. I sit down and about 20 mins after he leaves I get a Twitter notification. Ella tagged me in a tweet with a link to a video. I click on the link and it shows Nash with red puffy eyes at magcon today. " guys I pushed away the only girl I loved and she lefted today. I would take everything back that I did wrong to her if I could. I just want her back." He says crying in the video. In the video I can she shasa crying in the corner. I can't do this to my friends! I get up and leave the airport and get a taxi. I head back to the hotel and when I get there magcon is still going on. I run up to my hotel room and put my stuff away and then I run back to the lobby. I hope this goes good.

Nash's pov
I still can't believe Lilly left. The door opens and everyone goes silent, I can't see what there looking at so I get up and I see Lilly running on the stage.
" Lilly" I scream
" Nash" she says running up and hugging me
" are you back for good" I say
" I can't leave" she says with a smile
I smash my lips against hers and the crowd goes wild! I can't believe this is happening! I love her so much.

A/N: I know this chapter was boring but the drama will come soon! Don't worry.